FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This video is the perfect example of a "SICK SELFISH POS", he justifies murdering innocent people all because he can't get a GF?!?!?! PATHETIC :\\/:. He's even mad at us that can get a girl, WTF?!

He's another reason why we carry firearms...... Prayers to the families, friends, and victims....

****YOUTUBE pulled the vid, but it was one depicting a sad sack of sh** going on a tangent about how he deserved to have hot women throwing themselves at him, and since they weren't and he's a 22 y/o virgin. They ALL deserved to die at his hand, and he would make them all pay. Oh yeah, and the "BRUTES" that get the girls all deserve to suffer too...********

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
This video must make his parents proud, what a truly sick fvck! Thoughts to the victims and their families...

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Wow that kid is fcked up!!

You see the top reply?

StrategicDatingCoach - 54 minutes ago

He should have gone to our website and got our personal dating coaching or purchased one of our products. THIS is why we do what we do. TO PREVENT THIS ****!!!
What a dick move on this companies part

·
Registered
431 Posts
odd you normally hear of mass shootings but i didn't even hear of this one...oh that's right, he belongs to Hollywood. cant have them looking bad.

·
Vendor
1,757 Posts
Actually, it is likely his parents fault as much as his. The kid is one pathetic entitled brat.

Expensive party school that he didn't pay for. Driving a BMW that he didn't pay for. Thinks he is entitled to a hot girlfriend that he didn't earn, and thinks the world is unfair and deserves to be punished when he is not served up with what he wants. I'll bet he played soccer in 6th grade, and got a trophy for finishing in the bottom half.

Worthless POS.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Pos doesn't realize women are not property or people. All that is needed for this guy is a shotgun and a shovel to solve this issue!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Pos doesn't realize women are not property or people. All that is needed for this guy is a shotgun and a shovel to solve this issue!
*of? Lol

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Geez, what a self-entitled piece of human garbage. I can only hope hell is all it's cracked up to be.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Don't worry. He is where he belongs now.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Another case of "affluenza"?

·
Registered
63 Posts
If photos of this deranged piece of excrement must be shown, I'd prefer to see those that depict the excision of gray matter on the seat rest and headliner. I'm also hoping it was the explosive hollow point(s) of the police that led to his demise versus a self inflicted offing. Just thinking out loud and can obviously care less about the PC expression of my disgust. Prayers for the six deceased and their families as well as those that were wounded.

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
It is somewhat interesting the silence and lack of outrage from Hollywood's elite. It must be shocking to them all how their liberal mindset and brainwashing could have allowed one of their own to commit such a heinous act.

·
Registered
112 Posts
self entitled d bag this guy sounds very feminine that's probable why he cant get chicks. just another example of the Obama generation of lazy left wing self entitled jack offs who think they deserve everything without working for it if he wanted to get laid without putting in the effort he should have got a hooker

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I had no idea this occurred last night, news has been completely silent, just got on my computer and saw that foxnews was showing this.

I really have to wonder is the media silence due to no "assault rifle" or that it was the son of a Hollywood elite liberal?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts