1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
The way I see it and if I could influence the simple policy for govt.
1) She must maintain minimum wage job and prove monthly that she contributes to the work force in some fashion - i.e no work = no receipt of any stipend
2) Adjust or eliminate WIC if minimum wage is adjusted to w/in local residence cost of living tables and as children 'age out' of assistance
3) Cap the amount of assistance she can receive based on number of children - eliminate desire to just be nothing more than a (unemployed baby maker)
4) Cant find work - compulsory/conscript service in their choice of military branch after graduation of HS or receipt of GED - mandated minimum qualification to apply for any govt. assistance.

Just a few ideas for my humble plan - and YES Kam...the Karma Bus will make a special stop for her and those that follow her poor example of a NON contributor to our society.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And the down fall of America continues. The riots will start when the government can't give them free sh%# anymore.
You ain't kiddin. Its a simple concept really. Like a child who got spoiled rotten up to the age of 18 then got cut off. That child would have no clue how to operate in the real world. The false sense of entitlement is sickening with these kind of people.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
And the down fall of America continues. The riots will start when the government can't give them free sh%# anymore.
Well, first you have to live through 10-20 years of ever increasing taxes on working people to pay for it to avoid those riots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts