FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please do me a favor... Besides checking out FN - Please do me a favor and check the Beretta & Walther areas.

1. I'd love to know what the Elite III will be and/or will there be an Inox 90-Two.

2. Please see what, if any, new goodies Walther will be releasing (or has in the works)

THANKS in advance!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'll try to see what news they have. Perhaps there will be some stuff in the promotional literature and catalogs they pass out at the company booths...

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks... Everyone is talking about the Elite III at the Beretta Forum, but no one knows what is actually gonna be.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I went to the SHOT Show today. I didn't see everything but I did see some interesting stuff. I stopped at the Walther and Beretta booths...

ShipWreck said:
1. I'd love to know what the Elite III will be and/or will there be an Inox 90-Two.
Beretta's booth was not manned by the most knowledgeable people there but I asked your questions. I believe they had an Elite III there (and it was two-tone), but the sales rep said it was currently discontinued. As far as she could tell it was not in the new sales literature. When I asked about an Inox 90-Two, she said she did not know of one in the works and to check with the LE Beretta booth. -They didn't know either.

ShipWreck said:
2. Please see what, if any, new goodies Walther will be releasing (or has in the works)
Someone else beat me to asking this question at the booth. I heard the sales rep say that the PPS and SP22 were the new things... I picked up a new catalog and, as a freebie, a deck of Walther playing cards that essentially is a catalog with a different Walther product on every card... I quickly looked it over and I didn't see anything new beyond those two pistols.

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK thanks. I did get my answer about the Elite III at the Beretta forum too. Apparently - they just put an Inox slide on top of the frame of the new military version of the 92. And, supposedly it was just a prototype. So, nothing really good there...

Thanks for remembering, though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts