FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I had a fro like that back in the day too :happyrotfl4vi0:

I think that's the Escobar family on their annual smuggling trip to the Grand Canyon. Carlos is seated.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is why my yearbook and senior picture have been buried in a box in the basement for the last 30+ years.
Exactly, I was successful in keeping my picture out of the year book, I would HATE for a picture from then to be posted up.

Reactions: Ferris2son

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Oh my. I don't even think I was born yet at the time of that picture. Although, the late 80's and early 90's weren't much better. Kind of miss my hooded and sleeveless shirts from my childhood (or not. I can't understand why my parents let me wear those :p)

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol: Not me, I would have been around 8 maybe 9 when this snapshot was taken.

Oh my. I don't even think I was born yet at the time of that picture. Although, the late 80's and early 90's weren't much better. Kind of miss my hooded and sleeveless shirts from my childhood (or not. I can't understand why my parents let me wear those :p)
My parents really should have made me get a haircut :wink:

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Groovy, man. Keep on truckin'.

My folks have boxes of humiliating photos they could unleash at any time. The early 80's karate phase alone would send me into permanent hiding.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Groovy, man. Keep on truckin'.

My folks have boxes of humiliating photos they could unleash at any time. The early 80's karate phase alone would send me into permanent hiding.
My Vanilla Ice, Kid'N play hair was so tall, along with that same "white Gi".
Oh' geez...!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts