1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a thread like this.

Name a common weapon.

Example : Colt 1911

Then the next person can replay Thumbs up or down… but has to give a reason why AND then name the next weapon.

SO here we go… Colt 1911 .45 Series 70

:eek:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Colt 1911 .45 Series 70

Thumbs up!

1911 are the great guns. The model 70 vs 80 doesn't matter to me - but still a 1911 :)

------------------------------

Walther P99 A/S

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Thumbs up
The P99cAS fits my hand well, it's my 9mm carry weapon, it's DA/SA and has a decocker. I like that setup better than the Similar sized glocks people go gah-gah over because in that scary moment that I really have to pull it out to use it, I'd like the first trigger pull to be a full pull.

S&W 642

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thumbs down b/c hammer bite

HK Mark23?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
HKMark23 - I'll give it a thumbs up for being such an awesome pistol - but it's too big for my hand. I wouldn't want one. Even a regular USp was a bit big for me. I have a USPc I love

Springfield XD

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I give my XD9 a thumbs up. I like the 1911 style grip safety. And even though some folks don't care for it, I like the cocked indicator and the loaded chamber indicator. It's been real reliable using WWB ammo. Good gun for the money.

CZ 75 SP01

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
CZ75

I'm gonna give it a thumbs down - granted, it is a decent gun. But I have rented one, and it was just a ho hum, standard DA/SA handgun - nothing to stand out. Sorry. I also don't like the off colored sight dots on some of them.

Beretta Storm CX4 Carbine

A

·
0 Posts
Fuve Seven - Thumbs Up - Because it is cool and this is an FN site!!!!!

Beretta Neos

·
Registered
62 Posts
Walther PPK: Thumbs Down (personally) because my roommate has one and when I shoot it the slide bites into my hands (i have pretty big hands), no matter which grip I try.

Beretta PX4 Storm (the new Beretta Cougar)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Beretta PX4 Storm - Thumbs up - Shoots really nice, and is the probably most easy handgun to silence. The rotating barrel really improves accuracy, gives you a more straight recoil, and doesn't need a Silencer with Impulse Unit.

SIG P226

·
Registered
262 Posts
Big thumbs up for the 226 (especially in 357 sig). Its just a classic. "To hell and back reliability"...

Steyr Aug?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
P226, Two Thumbs Up!!

My first SIG was a P226 Equniox. Great factory trigger, and very accurate. The first time I took it to the range I went to the 15 yard lane as usual. First round was dead center of target. It was all grins from then on.

Kahr PM9

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Ooops... I was typing and was interupted. Sorry.

AUG
Thumbs up. I like the idea of .223 bullpups. I'm going to get one... I'm just waiting a few months to make my decision.

Kahr PM9

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Texas Armadillo said:
Ooops... I was typing and was interupted. Sorry.

AUG
Thumbs up. I like the idea of .223 bullpups. I'm going to get one... I'm just waiting a few months to make my decision.

Kahr PM9
Thumbs down, I don't like the Moonies they won't fix my Thompson! Rasberries to them!

Springfield M1 SOCOM in .308

1 - 20 of 84 Posts