FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been intrigued by the PS90 for a while now and decided that I can use it as my quad gun, since it takes up less space than many other weapons and carries enough ammo in one magazine.

Here's the issue. I know about the Tri-Rail PS90 & C-More sight offer and that is a great deal, but my favorite shop has a black, White Ring sighted PS90 for $1350.

I am uncertain which to buy. I didn't care for the poor light transmission and limited field of view of the standard sight and the reticle does wash out at certain lighting conditions, but I am wondering if I can find a cheaper Tri-Rail rifle at enough of a discount to offset shipping and FFL costs.

Let's hear your opinions.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Well, I prefer the standard version over the tri rail - but then take off the stock optic and put your own rail on it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got a new tri rail from Tanner's phone 215/343-3103 about a month ago for $1170.00 shipped. I don't know if he has any left but if he does at least you could put your choice of optic on it. Ask for Ray Jr..If he doesn't have any check gunbroker.com or Google "FN PS90 for sale" and see what pops up. Also you can check the classified sections in the forums. HTH

·
Vendor
5,592 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it's done.

I bought the PS90 from the local dealer since he was hurting for sales. The price didn't come down, but two free 50 magazines and 200 rounds of ammo wiped out much of the price difference.

I'll buy a rail and C-More after the holidays and until then I'll just break it in.

Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cleaned it and made myself familiar with the operation of it. Looks like a lot of fun [& a lot like my AUG], but there is one question I have.

How does one adjust the sights and where do I get the sight tool from? -Disregard this - I found it in another thread. THANKS!

Suggestion to FN... please include a sight tool in all new weapons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts