FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of us don't always seen areas away from where we live... There are members here from all over the USA, Europe and other countries

How about everyone posting up some pics of what it looks like where you live. I'd love to see that. Maybe what your house looks like too.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'll try to make some pics in the next few days, but just as a warning:

Switzerland is small and boring ;-)

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think Switzerland is boring. It should have beautiful scenery, shouldn't it?

Here are some pics of my house (the easter decorations on the table are no longer out :p )

And, I tried to find some photos of College Station online. This is all I could find:

Texas A&M Football stadium:

George Bush Presidential Library (the 1st Bush president)

A nice park on the Texas A&M Campus

Some other assorted photos:

Ok, U guys. Lets see some pics of your areas... Even if you aren't in europe :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oklahoma.

This is just some pics I googled but it either looks like this

or this

or this

or this

Oh hey! I found a couple on my computer that I took last summer so here is some I took after all...

Me riding one handed to get a pic of the countryside. Looks a LOT like the first pic, don't it?

Cool bridge crossing

This is my scooter but I posted the pic so you can see a glimpse of my neighyborhood. Stereotypical, "every 2,3, or 4 bedroom ranch style house looks the same" area.

·
Registered
636 Posts

Reading Phillys Minor league baseball

the creek runs in to the river pictured about 300 yards from my back door

·
Registered
14 Posts
Boise Idaho Train Station looking southbound on Capitol Blvd

Capitol Blvd northbound from train depot

The depot from the track side, Its a museum now really, the only trains thet use it ar the Amtrack and only like once a month I hear.....

Idaho is beautiful and gun friendly to boot but I do miss the Lone Star Republic(I mean State :wink: )

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice photos.

I saw a segment on COPS that was in Boise earlier this week. When it first started, the officer said that there was a lot of recreational stuff to do in the area.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Here is my vacation home on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Here is one of my workers.

Here is my safe room

:lol: :x

Sorry no pics of my house available.

Here is a picture of the lake that used to live on
Click to enlarge

·
Registered
170 Posts
ShipWreck said:
You wish! :-D :-D
If you guys make me president my first act will be to make machine guns and suppressors legal with no tax stamp needed. My second act will be to get rid of all imported gun restrictions. My third get rid of the ATF. Finally my fourth get rid of the Brady's. And my last act would be to make any future gun laws illegal. Then I will resign and let someone else take over.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

1 - 20 of 39 Posts