FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is what I said today. I've been cooped up for too long and it was finally a delightful 12 degrees outside compared to -20's and -30's (-45 one night) it has been for the last month. So I packed up my ak47, ps90, s&w m&p 9mm, and heritage rough rider .22 and headed down to my cabin.

I put 150 rds of AE ammo through the ps90 with only one problem. The last bullet in the first magazine didn't load into the chamber. It was half way out of the mag. This has happened only 3 times in the 400 rds I have put through my ps90. Not sure why everyone else is having so many problems with that ammo. Would that be an issue with the gun or the ammo?

I had a pretty good day so I thought I would take some pictures to share with you guys.

Here is my range. Can't really see the targets so I put red arrows on them.

Getting some good groups as I was sighting in my red dot. However after 50 rds the scope began to rotate and screwed that up.

Hit this fence post that was the same distance as the farther target.

After I hit the fence post I decided to try and hit a nail so I put one in the center of the closer target. I think I got it....

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
I guess what I want to say is my biggest pet peeve with the AE is the dumped powder it leaves behind. The FTF's ( fire & feed ) is annoying , but I have run the weapon until it has jammed and had to be " put away " because of the powder dump. In the process of cleaning the gun ( at home ) which takes a while if your meticulous... I happened to forget to snug up a couple of " body screws " which.... has led me to my NEXT product ... MK P90/PS90 Screw Replacement kit !
I'm going to introduce later today a 6 pack of screws, ( 2 of each size ).
Sorry not to trample on your thread....

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I guess what I want to say is my biggest pet peeve with the AE is the dumped powder it leaves behind. The FTF's ( fire & feed ) is annoying , but I have run the weapon until it has jammed and had to be " put away " because of the powder dump. In the process of cleaning the gun ( at home ) which takes a while if your meticulous... I happened to forget to snug up a couple of " body screws " which.... has led me to my NEXT product ... MK P90/PS90 Screw Replacement kit !
If you could get the start up funding, I would LOVE to see you offer a COMPLETE PS90 knock off. You could offer it with all of the needed "Fixes" out the door.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That's ok, but it'll be $50 for the advertising space :p :th_smiley_398

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a sawmill and cringe when I see trees being used as targets. I can't tell you how many bullets I have hit over the years. At least lead is softer than nails.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts