FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I quit kicking tires and Bought my first FN Sidearm

Whats this?? A black box??

Oh My...It is black.......it must be Evil and banned for the children ;)

I am now Glockless.........Thank God.

No more bricks for my hands. Don't get me wrong the Glock is a fine Pistol, just not comfortable enough for me

Gary

I have a couple of questions for anyone interested in answering them

What is the Warranty on the FNP

where can I find a FN holster for this?

and finally, Is there no paperwork to fill out and send in? I did not receive any, only a manual.

·
Registered
14 Posts
very nice...was going to buy one of those but im going to wait for the usg version...which has already started to ship...nice gun though

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you want a leather holster...any style... I got a couple of beautiful ones from www.bhlstore.com (Black Hills Leather)
Rudy is the owner. Custom made...top of the line quailty. Only took 2.5 weeks to make and ship.

Fits my FNP 45 perfectly.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Very nice. I'm still waiting to see some night sight versions, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just pick up the standard sight version and stick some NightSiters on it.

Towcritter0352 said:
If you want a leather holster...any style... I got a couple of beautiful ones from www.bhlstore.com (Black Hills Leather)
Rudy is the owner. Custom made...top of the line quailty. Only took 2.5 weeks to make and ship.

Fits my FNP 45 perfectly.
Did you have one made for your FNP specifically? If so, did you have to send him your gun?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The warranty as far as I understand it is "implied lifetime", perhaps someone can elaborate what that means more specifically.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Holsters? Try Cross Breed they are a new sponsor here and they currently have two available for the FNP45 the Super Tuck which is an IWB style and the Snap slide. Check em out here.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts