FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tommy has been quiet since he was busted by real Rangers. Since he is a tactical trainer here in Texas, I wanted to post this to let everyone know what a real turd he is.

Tommy Taylor, the founder of Texas Tactical was falsely claiming to have been a former Airborne Ranger. His lie was uncovered by some real Rangers at armyranger.com:

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=34962

The above link outlines it very well.

He is now a former LEO:

http://www.weatherforddemocrat.com/archivesearch/local_story_145181943.html

Tommy is claiming that it was an typo, from his operations manager.

Oh, and he also claimed a purple heart...

John Lindsey
A real former Airborne Ranger (Co. C 2/75)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ranger Posers

I've bumped into several @ shooting competitions.

...they always seem to run away.

A 1/75 83-86

Good shooting

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just because someone was a ranger doesn't mean they are anything special in regards to tactics anyway
As a graduate of ranger school, having served for 4 years in the second Ranger Bn, and 7.5 years in Iraq, I think you are mistmaken. Tommy taylor is a douche and was busted.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just because someone was a ranger doesn't mean they are anything special in regards to tactics anyway
Damn gravedigger....you are right, if we are talking about park rangers.

Reactions: Lateralus821

·
Banned
207 Posts
Well anyone who has served time in regiment is substainally different that some one who just went to ranger school

ranger school teaches how to absorb pain, misery, and conduct TLP while dead ass tired..you get a tab and the acclaim that come from attending one of the biggest gut checks that the world has to offer

Ranger regiment conducts Direct action operations on thier own or in conjunction tier 1 SOF elements. While recently DA/CT has taken prescidence over SUT, regiment was the place where small unit tactics was honed to an artform. This skill set usally bled upward and outward into the rest of USASOC from regiment. RTB wrote SH21-76 one of the most effective books ever written on practical planning in history.

So someone who has been to ranger school and is assigned to the 82nd is an "airborne ranger" on average is not in the same ballpark as a guy in ranger battalion

the soliders in ranger battaion are on average the best the army has to offer outside of two small places

Disclaimer: I do not have a short tab...nor would I ever infer I did

1 - 10 of 10 Posts