FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I already have a PS90 with all the goodies...

However, a friend of mine came over and he got the hots for my Remington LTR rifle with Leupold Mark 4 base and rings, and a Nikon 4x16x42 Monarch side focus scope....

For the above setup, he offered me:

New in box PS90 with white reticle ring sight, CD side rails, Gemtech fake can, 2 boxes of ammo, 1-50 rounder and 1-30 rounder mag, soft case, bull-barrel Ruger 10/22 with Fajen stock and cheap scope, harris bipod.

I figure I can replace the LTR, rings, base for $1100. Scope cost me $350.

I hate to let my LTR go, but man this is a very tempting trade offer....

Whataya think?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I know doc...

I have my LTR really about where I want it to be. I have a Leupold Mark 4 3.5x10x40 M1 scope on it, Badger bolt knob, Eagle stock-pack, Mark 4 30mm rings and base... It shoots REAL good. :?

The deal is very tempting though. I figured I could buy a new LTR for around $850-ish.... I would flip the PS90 since I already have one. Of course I'd like to own two of everything! But until I can own one of everything, that has to wait. :D

How much you guys think I could get for the new in box PS90 with a new Gem-Tech fake can, Critical Dimension Side Rails (NICE STUFF!!!), and the original 30-round magazine? Think it would move fast at $1450???

:eek:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn good point Jason!

·
Registered
49 Posts
If I did it I'd trade the white ring sight and the 10/22 for a rail mount and an EOTech or something along those lines. The LTR's are sweet shooters, but I don't for-see bolt guns being banned anytime soon. But you never know... :roll:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I told him I was gonna hang onto the LTR for now.

But he might m ake a counter offer...

:cool:

·
Vendor
5,594 Posts
:shock: I have 2 PS90s. one with the white sight and one Tri-rail with the C-More sight. I LOVE having 2!!!! You should trade IMHO. Did you get a chance to try out the REM 2 I sent you? It might help you make up your mind. :?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got the REM2 yesterday Chris.
Looks great!
I'll be showing it to 2 friends I have who own PS90s with the white sight.
Way cool of you to demo one for me!!!

:shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts