FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned my HP since 1984. That pistol's been my constant companion for almost 25 yrs. From California all the way across country to Florida. Overnight boat trips and hurricane call outs. Let's here some stories.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Let's see a pic!

I plan to get one one of these days. I have a list of maybe 5-6 guns I want in the future. It's on that list.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shipwreck, this should be on your short list as it was mine. Finally got one a few weeks ago and I shoot it better than my 1911s.
Sorry to hijack the post, I don't yet have any travel stories with my Hi Power but stay tuned.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
RBK said:
Shipwreck, this should be on your short list as it was mine. Finally got one a few weeks ago and I shoot it better than my 1911s.
Sorry to hijack the post, I don't yet have any travel stories with my Hi Power but stay tuned.
:idea: :idea:

·
Registered
2 Posts
"I plan to get one one of these days. I have a list of maybe 5-6 guns I want in the future. It's on that list."

A Hi Power should naturally be at the top of any list of handguns to purchase, along with a quality 1911 of course. Form follows function and the HP has both.

I recommend a MK III with black epoxy finish and fixed sights. Durable, simple and reliable. I have a slight preference for the 9mm versions than the .40 caliber. But if you like the .40 don't let my opinion deter you. I have one and it is a fine piece.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts