FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about buying an FNP9 but I've heard that sometimes the trigger group will break sometimes? If this is the case how can it be fixed and what causes it?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
The trigger group problem affected a low # of weapons, according to FN. If your cracks - they will pay for shipping, and replace the part with a beefier piece. Newer guns will have this piece in it - and won't suffer from this any longer.

I wouldn't let this stop U from buying one

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the one I'm gonna buy was made in 2006. Would this be new enough? By the way... how does the FNP9 compare to a Glock 17?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't let the trigger problem that happened on some of them stop you from getting one!!! They are one helluva pistol and worth every cent! I got one recently (used) and it unfortunately was an earlier one and had the trigger housing problem.

They came to the door, picked it up, fixed it and even tweaked it for me..then delivered it right back to my door in speedy time. I was floored by the service and applaud them, it far surpasses any other gun customer service I've dealt with before.

It's a tight gun, feels and shoots great. I tried the Glocks, XD's, M&P's, etc, etc. None of them fit the bill like the FNP. I even pruchased a Walther P99 QA to compare it to. I'm selling the Walther and keeping the FNP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts