FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When did Fn change their trigger packs? And would all white ring sites have the old trigger packs? I belive that they only make the black site know. And tanners have the white sites for 1275. Asked them if old or new trigger pack but they did not know. Just want to know if old trigger back is better or is new one better.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I heard that they changed trigger packs out b/c people were trying to make them full auto. Don't know how true that is though.

·
Vendor
5,660 Posts
As far as I know the PS90s are still using the old trigger packs until they are used up. Only the FS2000 have changed over right now.
I have an old green stock white sight and a new black tri-rail... they both have the old trigger pack. :?

·
Registered
35 Posts
What is the difference in the trigger pack and how can you tell ?

Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Only the FS2000's have had the trigger packs mod-ed The PS90 still use the same trigger pack from day one. If some one claims other wise them have them prove it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
i have two ps90's both black with the white sight. my first one was bought when the ps90 was first available and the second one was purchased this year. The older one has black trigger pack and the newer one has grey trigger pack if that helps.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
horse9640 said:
i have two ps90's both black with the white sight. my first one was bought when the ps90 was first available and the second one was purchased this year. The older one has black trigger pack and the newer one has grey trigger pack if that helps.

Only the color has changed on some you will find that the its not missing any safety sears or has been mod-ed by FN.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts