FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used ps90 and seller said the trigger pack had some minor damage but shoots fine. I haven't opened it up to look what kind of trigger pack it has but I'm pretty sure it has a 4th gen. Im wondering if i needed to buy a new trigger pack if the other gens are interchangeable or not.

Any help is greatly appreciated. 馃槃

Premium Member
Any PS90 pack will work in the rifle.

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright thank you. And i saw the hammer(trigger) pack sticky but couldnt find if they were interchangeable or not. Thank you guys ��

Registered
Welcome!!! :)

Yes the hammer group's are interchangeable.

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

Registered
Hello & Welcome!

Yes, all PS90 trigger (hammer) packs are 100% interchangeable with all PS90 rifles.

There are currently four versions (generation) of the hammer pack, see the link Lester posted in post #2.

All four versions (generations) of the hammer pack will fit in any PS90 without any need to do anything or without the need for any assistance of any gunsmith.

Registered
I blame is in some of the aftermarket pack parts out there.
But fortunately, the aftermarket guys are making parts that can be installed in any generation hammer pack.
That also was one of my questions when I originally started to see aftermarket hammers for our hammer packs (which I assume why the OP is asking his question).

Registered
I blame is in some of the aftermarket pack parts out there.
Why are you blaming anyone ? There is a plethera of AR parts on the market and if the average consumer collects components so be it... are you concerned about those too ?
Or " the collective " IS concerned about the frequent posts of this nature ? I guess I don't understand your concern. Why not have them ask it here ? ... otherwise they will ask on another forum.
Kind of brings our 2nd ammendment into mind, gun control, M855 control.... a wide & broad spectrum of concerns can be raised .... all represented to keep the gun owner ( lets say ) regulated...
I kind of beg to differ.... for instance, it is not the gun or the bullet that " kills " it's the person. The gun and bullet in itself is a tool when used.... either good or bad.
The same can be said with components, should all accessories be removed from the marketplace ?

Just voicing a logical / objective point of view.
No offense intended.

Reactions: LESTER

Premium Member
The factory packs work great as is.

OP's question has been answered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.