Premium Member
21,753 Posts
The photo is a Gen 3 pack.

Reactions: STL

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So unless I'm trying to do something illegal, i don't need a gen 2, no performance difference

I like my guns. Not making that dumb decision

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
I just 2 from FNH USA this week for $45 each. These are a dime a dozen except on Gunbroker.com where the crooks are trying to get $150 plus for this.
Can someone hook me up with this source ? $45 from FNH usa ? I can't find that for sale ?
Any input appreciated.
mjk1

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
I got a spare from Sarge, Thanks ( jhs ). I never have seen that # listed before... right under my nose as usual.
Thanks
mjk1

Reactions: STL

·
Registered
147 Posts
Birdman-
gotta love how mods can manipulate the threads to their advantage- so shows how older timers and mods run the forum to their advantage as all my posts from this thread were deleted. And I am a paying member- lol

·
Administrator
11,087 Posts
Birdman-
gotta love how mods can manipulate the threads to their advantage- so shows how older timers and mods run the forum to their advantage as all my posts from this thread were deleted. And I am a paying member- lol

Done with the conversation but you continue to come back to it. The reason your threads were cleaned up is because you offered nothing of use to the thread and instead implied that the moderators on this forum are somehow anti Purplenv. There are rules covering this and there are also rules covering the area that you constantly want to breach into knowing that discussion of this type are not allowed.

No one manipulates threads. If they comply with the rules, they stand. If they violate the rules, they are removed. Members, whether paying or not, can also be removed for continually violating the posted rules.

Nuff said.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.