FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me describe what I think can be done to improve the tirgger weight on my FS2000

From the very first I really liked my FS2000. Howerver like many have said the trigger is heavy and not too smooth.

I decided to do something about it.

I thinking I would like to take the the two compression springs out of the end of the triiger pack and replaced them with two much lighter springs.

Thoughts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Wouldn't it be more likely to go off if ya drop the rifle, like what can happen if ya start messing with the PS90 trigger pack sometimes.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've seen augs that will gone off when getting bumped or going into a reactive trigger state because of a light spring. One thing is for sure once you do your mod make sure you do extensive testing to know how reliable the weapon is.

Its very possible that altering it may make the weapon unsafe to carry loaded. If its a range gun then that may be acceptable for you. Just make sure the muzzle is always down range when inserting rounds.

Just know the limits of the gun after the modification. Its just not worth an accident later when you find out the hard way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts