FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received this brand new in box Trijicon Mini ACOG with green reticle. The model is TA44SG-10. The optic is brand new (just arrived yesterday) and has never been mounted or fussed with in any way. It comes in a plastic pelican-style case with all factory included accessories (scope cover, lens pen, tool, etc.) and warranty card. This is a great optic, and perfect for the PS90 or SCAR 16S. Eye relief is amazing and the reticle is bright.

My reason for selling is I got lucky and was able to find the same model locally before this one arrived after being on order for a long time. I have no need for two, so I figured I'd let someone on the forum have it before it goes on gunbroker. These are extremely hard to find and out of stock everywhere.

I am selling at my COST, so please no negotiating or low ball offers.

$893 for the optic. Shipping via UPS $16.

I am in Dallas, Texas. I am a trusted seller on gunbroker so please check my feedback... nimbusnic. I will ship to you same day as long as payment is received before 4:30pm central time. I only accept discreet Paypal, "payment owed" or "gift" options, as Paypal is unfriendly to gun accessories, and who needs the fees anyways.

·
Vendor
3,284 Posts
Very nice unit! Wish I had a need for it. I am looking for a green radical 3.5-6 power ACOG, perhaps one similar to this: Trijicon TA11J308-G 3.5x35 ACOG Scope

Most all scopes/ACOGs are out of stock!
If it is any help ? Alot of ACOG's on Ebay .I researched an tan one for my SCAR a while ago.
Here is a link for one of my favs, nice glass, wish I had never sold mine last summer.
Just trying to help if anyone is looking, they are normally close to MSRP being a ACOG but atleast have not jumped to frenzy prices.

Trijicon ACOG Rifle Scope 4X 32 Red Chevron Matte 3 25 MOA RMR TA51 TA31F RMR 719307300095 | eBay

Reactions: Omnislug
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.