FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just baught on amazon.com for $310 shipped. I've been waiting for the price to drop below 350.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know, holy necro-thread batman, but I just picked up an FNX 45 Tac. and I have a line on an RM08 with the 12.9 MOA reticle for $400 shipped. Wondering if the OP or anyone else has shot with this size reticle and how they like it. Thoughts?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
bigger the dot, closer in the shooting should be....the smaller dot or the RMR08A with the amber triangle is better for longer range precision work. Guess it just depends what type of shooting you are hoping to do with that new FNX45T!

I know, holy necro-thread batman, but I just picked up an FNX 45 Tac. and I have a line on an RM08 with the 12.9 MOA reticle for $400 shipped. Wondering if the OP or anyone else has shot with this size reticle and how they like it. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you have a picture of triangle? I was thinking about getting the green triangle ,but other forums they said it looks more like a dot then a triangle.deformed or something. I was the triangle would be the way to go.Whole triangle for close range ,tip for distance or accuracy.

bigger the dot, closer in the shooting should be....the smaller dot or the RMR08A with the amber triangle is better for longer range precision work. Guess it just depends what type of shooting you are hoping to do with that new FNX45T!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the green triangle on mine and really like it. Easy to acquire with the big green triangle, have it zeroed to the tip for precision.

"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts