FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I love the two RMR's I have. They are/will be on my FNX-45 Tactical and the 2nd will be going on my other tactical that I will be picking up today.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which RMR do you have? Or do you have two different kinds. I saw they have three types, the LED, the adjustable LED, and the dual illuminated.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Depending on what you want to use the pistol for. For most shooters, any RDS can improve accuracy, target acquisition and speed. So it's good for both range and competition (provided RDS are permitted). They are not as reliable as iron sights (you either have to worry about turning it on and off or washout) so it's not something you should be counting on in an emergency situation. Lastly if you are an operator operating in operations, then go for it, because RMR is hella tactical.

Reactions: 26 confirmed

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just recently got an RM07 for my FNX Tactical. It's awesome. It can actually get too bright, but I haven't had it out in the sun yet. The lowest setting is nice for a small dot at night. And it runs forever on one battery, so I don't worry about turning it off unless I'm putting it away.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
You can get it slotted for RMR at local or online gunsmith for anywhere from $160-200. Or there are aftermarket mounts you can get if you don't care about co-witnessing with iron sights.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Which RMR do you have? Or do you have two different kinds. I saw they have three types, the LED, the adjustable LED, and the dual illuminated.
I have the RM-08a (13moa triangle dual illuminated) and RM-02 (8moa LED red dot)

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have rm01 and 02. Love them both. The 02 is on my 45t. Rm01 will be going on my an if I can found a pic mount for a decent price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts