FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other threads got me thinking that I, too, have a few Hebrew Hammers: a regular Tavor, an IDF Tavor and a Galil.

I really like the Meprolight M21 reflex sight. It's better than the ten-years-old M21 that I got affixed to one of my AKs. Nice yellow triangular reticle for quick shooting at close range or pin point aiming at longer ranges.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Great looking trio you have fnfalman!:?

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
Nice.

The Tavors are cool, but the Galil is f'n awesome. That has always been near the top of my "things I wish I had " list.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice.

The Tavors are cool, but the Galil is f'n awesome. That has always been near the top of my "things I wish I had " list.

I would vote for the Valmet M62/M76 as the most awesomest. I was a fool for selling my M76 back in the days.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Sweet combo, especially the Galil. Been digging that rifle ever since saw it in Heat when I was young.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Wow, tip my gat at the galil----- that us complete bad assery for you. I've always wanted one but can't ever find a good one. Realllly nice. Congrats.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Oh my goodness an Israeli trifecta, who could ask for more, you just can't can you? Very nice falman, you must get all the Ladies, fightin' 'em off even I'll bet. :?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Didn't really notice the FAL until after I saw the OSW in The Town.
In "Heat", when they first took down the armored truck and started killing the security guards. One of the bad guys Mozambiqued a security guard at point blank with the standard FAL.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh my goodness an Israeli trifecta, who could ask for more, you just can't can you? Very nice falman, you must get all the Ladies, fightin' 'em off even I'll bet. :?
It would have been better had I bought the old Armscorps imported Israeli FAL back in the days.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts