FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can this happen? Strikefire has a stunning resemblance to the Aimpoint but doesn't cost nearly as much. I currently have the vortex on my PS90 and it's _almost_ low enough to get a chin weld. Holds zero, never had a problem with it.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I used to think that I needed to have some sort of WELD on the ps90. I was indoctrined to believe that one of the mechanics of proper shooting is consistant Cheek weld. I apply that to every rifle except the ps90.

The PS90 being a PDW by nature is not meant to be a long range, relax- hold your breath, sight aim sight alignment, Steady trigger pull kind of shooter and hit the target like you would witha M1a/M4/AK. I like to think of it as a pistol with exceptional range (not to be contradictory, 55m is the eff range of many pistols) and an unusual amount of ammo.

*** clicked post to soon. The TROS mount m68 for Aimpoint is awesome and recommend it. I have a Trijicon Tripower mounted on mine. Best advise is to use a caliper to mesure the OD outside Diameter to see if they are the same.

Sorry got in a rush and clicked post.. :? GLWT

·
Registered
115 Posts
Can this happen? Strikefire has a stunning resemblance to the Aimpoint but doesn't cost nearly as much. I currently have the vortex on my PS90 and it's _almost_ low enough to get a chin weld. Holds zero, never had a problem with it.
I know I've seen one on here before. So I know it will work, but not 100% sure how. He did have a Tros mount with a Strikefire. I thought it looked pretty good to. Email Tros and ask him.

Edit.. Fount the link...

http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-guns-f...t-570-rds-ss198-extended-charging-handle.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts