FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new Troy 308 Rifle - if you're not familiar this is a lightweight (sub-9 pound) AR10 platform factory battle rifle offered by Troy Defense. I understand this was of limited production numbers and is out of stock everywhere.

Its not a SCAR 17s obviously, but it has its pluses, including a great value for the significant savings vs. a 17s. And it's actually available :)

Billet upper and lower, barrel is 1:11 RH twist. Sports the Troy Alpha 13.8" 308 rail, Troy Battlesights, Troy Medieval muzzle break, Troy ambi safety, Troy ambi mag release, Troy ambi charging handle, Troy BattleAx grip and Troy BattleAx CQB stock. Works with SR25, M110 and Magpul PMag magazines.

Specs here: http://troydefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/308SpecSheet.pdf

Has exactly 40 rounds down range to break in then properly cleaned and put away in the safe. Rifle is in perfect like-new condition, forgive the oil reflections in a couple of the photos.

Comes with original serial-numbered box and owners manual.

Comes with 20-round PMag magazine and one 10-round PMag magazine.

$1500 shipped to your FFL or f2f within 30 minutes of Kansas City

Trade Preferences:
- Anything FN, HK, Sig or Springfield, pistol or rifle, in any caliber, except no .40sw please
- mid- to high-end 1911's (e.g. TRP or better) in .45 only please
- tactical optic options. ACOG, red dots, RMR, low power variables, folding BUiS sets, etc
- SCAR accessories (16 or 17) or magazines (17)
- try me, worst I can say is "no thanks"

This is a fantastic rifle and I don't have to sell, but I never shoot it (obviously) as I'm either shooting my FNs anytime I reach for a .308. I would rather someone enjoy it and I get something I will use more. Or especially something that saves me from spending more money (eg the optics options or etc) thanks to recent NFA-related expenses. Very open to trading down, it would have to be an exceptional something for me to want to add cash or other items, but it's not completely out of the question. But all that said, I won't be terribly disappointed if it goes back into the safe, especially based on the current political climate.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
fyi and may be obvious from the pics -- the Troy spec sheet indicates it has an ambi safety and an ambi magazine catch, which is why my ad lists those under features. I was inspecting the gun to answer an emailed question, and realized it has neither of those things. Did some quick google work and apparently that's as shipped - the spec sheet on their website is incorrect in listing those. Just FYI.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.