FN Herstal Firearms banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've looked at your post. Many of them are political. Just a few comments - 1) Learn to spell..."colllege" is only 2 "Ls". 2) nobody here cares what you think...politically...3) you have stated numerous times in post that your a noobie...maybe post less and read more...
You’re a newbie, not “your a noobie”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
11,356 Posts
You’re a newbie, not “your a noobie”

Either is proper. I can't believe this has degraded to the spelling of newbie vs noobie.

noobie

noun
  • a person who is new to something; "newcomer".
    noobie here can someone please help me about downloading stuff from bots?

Actually, I can.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Either is proper. I can't believe this has degraded to the spelling of newbie vs noobie.

noobie

noun
  • a person who is new to something; "newcomer".

Actually, I can.
I apologize. It seemed ironic that he lectured someone on spelling and then in one sentence misspelled both “you’re” and “newbie”. I wasn’t aware of the alternate spelling and I shouldn’t have allowed the irony to suck me in.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Haha, but actually, No... Trump actually lost the election by 306-232. Ironically, Joe Biden won with the exact same margin of EC votes that Donald Trump did in 2016, though with a different map. Only, instead of losing the popular vote by 3 million, as Trump did in 2016, Biden won the popular vote by 5 million in 2020.

We'll see who leads our Nation, come January, but, having lost the election, Trump has no claim to stand on.

how could your pedo get more votes than obama when he only outperformed hillary clinton in 5 metro areas?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Yeah I'll just put this right here. President Donald J. Trump will remain in the White House. It will be determined by the people of this country, and confirmed by The Supreme Court.

·
Registered
816 Posts

·
Administrator
11,356 Posts
Some of these are mail service buildings at college campuses, where students get their mail delivered.

Now if the address was a single family home, then there would be massive issues concerning the voter rolls.

I don't know PA voter laws concerning mail service addresses but it seems to me that students getting their mail at the college "mail room" is nothing nefarious.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
As much evidence as the leftists had with Russian collusion the last four years.
To be fair to the leftists, there was a lot of smoke, but no fire... Trump sure as hell looked and acted guilty. Ultimately, though, there was not enough evidence to charge him with conspiracy. However, in the process, he did commit felony obstruction of justice... The coverup is always worse than the crime!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Locking out the observers? Where’s the legitimate reason for that? You’ve overlooked that in your little rant, which is preposterous in the supposition that crazy people with rifles were the problem in this election and not crooked election workers in liberal cities.

It’s just like when Hillary smashed her phones and wiped her hard drives, then said there was no evidence regarding her emails... same thought process at work here. Conceal and destroy evidence, then dance with glee because you think there’s no evidence.
LazarusLong, If that were true--and the whole story--indeed, that would be suspicious. In this case though, there is no evidence for your accusations. We're now 2+ weeks out from the electeion and no one on the Trump side of things has presented any valid evidence in a court of law. Indeed, that isn't the point. The point is to repeatedly cry wolf until the loyal Trump base sees wolves everywhere!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
You're ignoring the point I was making. Most on the left were encouraging Clinton to not concede when she did. They wanted to drag out the process much like it's being drug out now. So my question, as someone who did not like either candidate, is why is that ok when one side wants to drag it out but not ok when the other side wants to drag it out?

I feel, as someone who does not align with either party, like a kid who's being fought over by parents who are just trying to get back at the other and really aren't after the best interests of the kid. It's even more obvious during election cycles, when people like me always get blamed by the losing side because they assume that I would have voted for their person had their not been other options. I've been bashed by those on the left for four years now because I voted third party, and I expect some on the right to do the same going forward. I also get courted by both parties for my vote, but when I express views that aren't lockstep, I get told to "shut up and pull the lever."
Gray_Ghost, I lean left. I have friends who are pretty hardcore lefties. I also have family that lean hard to the right. I think your point is completely false. It was obvious that Hilary Clinton had lost when she conceded. I am not aware of any voices (significant or not) encouraging her not to concede (honestly, we were all too busy wallowing in our sorrow). This strikes me as revisionist history: change your memory of things to make your current actions seem more justifiable.

By the way, the idea that "the other guy did it" is not a valid moral argument! If it's wrong, it's wrong! No matter the partisan affiliation of the wrong-doer.

Regarding "when I express views that aren't lockstep, I get told to "shut up and pull the lever." I feel for you. Because much of the governmental system described under our Constitution favors a simple 50% + 1 vote majority, we have been and always will be, likely to have a 2 party system. That said, there is no reason why either of those parties has the be the Democratic Party or the Republican Party...

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
I've looked at your post. Many of them are political. Just a few comments - 1) Learn to spell..."colllege" is only 2 "Ls". 2) nobody here cares what you think...politically...3) you have stated numerous times in post that your a noobie...maybe post less and read more...
Dadawada, I'm sorry if sometimes I post things before clicking on the spellcheck. I took 2nd place in my 6th grade spelling bee, so BRING IT! ;-)

I will admit, sometimes, my comma usage, is, also, improper...

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Also, obviously a lot of people here care about what I think politically, otherwise I wouldn't get so many vitriolic responses... :cool:

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Yeah I'll just put this right here. President Donald J. Trump will remain in the White House. It will be determined by the people of this country, and confirmed by The Supreme Court.

Canyon Man, it was determined by the people of this country! They voted Trump out of office! Your guy lost. Period. End of story. Joe Biden will become President on Jan 20, 2021, because the people have spoken.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts