FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased an LED Underboss by Hellfighter off of Ebay and I am thrilled with it. You can get it from:

Sean McGuire, Owner
The Tactical Outdoorsman
1020 240th St. STE 7
North Liberty, IA 52317
[email protected]
(319)930-0838

Sean is a cool guy and gave me a good deal! The LED comes with 130 Lumens of very bright light, a 5mw Laser (1 MOA) and mounts to any PICATINNY rail. Also comes with a remote flag switch and all the tools to mount and adjust (windage and elevation). Details on www.Hellfireusa.com or contact Sean! No, he isn't paying me for the plug and yes I am really thrilled with this unit!

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'll have to check them out, i also have not heard of them before

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a good solid unit. The light, if your dumb enough to look into like I did, takes a good 5 minutes (at least) before you can see clearly again! I just wanted to see what a prowler would see (and that would be not much after being blinded). Does what it is supposed to! The laser point is VERY bright even when the light is engaged. There are all 4 modes - off, light and laser, light only, laser only. It comes with the remote needed for a long gun or assault rifle (usually $25-$40 more with another brand). I just really like it. My other pistol is a 9mm with an integrated Lasermax (guide rod). The Underboss laser is finer and brighter! The Lasermax was over 400 when I bought it! Sam :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
It comes with a 1 year limited warranty... for that reason alone I don't think I'll pick one up. I'd rather buy from a company who will stick behind it's products 110%, like Surefire and Streamlight.

Interesting product though, and the price is decent.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cost

What are these running for?

Bryan
8)

·
Registered
857 Posts
IMHO - with those light laser combos, the laser just sits too much below the barrel for my taste. It's going to get very inaccurate very quickly as you move away from the distance it was sighted at.

It would make more sense to have the laser on top of the light

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They run around $160. I have mounted mine on my Five seveN and have been enjoying it very much! Sam

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Looks good....looks like a potential good sponsor... i may get one as well let us know how it holds up! :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts