FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol wow, not sure who the biggest retard award should goto.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I would like to know more of the story but in most states you not allowed to pull a weapon unless the other has one, I had a incident when I was driving a wrecker and as soon as the idiot grabbed a tire iron from the wrecker out came my pistol and I ordered them to back away from me, The idiots were three sheets to the wind.

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
I'd say clearly the driver of the car is the bigger idiot, although angry the biker seemed to have his wits about him while trying to explain the situation. The skinny little POS with the gun with his finger ON the trigger with no signs of a life-threatening scenario gives people like us a bad name. I do hope the biker follows up and provides his video as evidence to the PoPo to put the other driver behind bars. You pull a gun on me, with your finger on the trigger waving it at me like that, you'd better pray to be Miculek fast because it's unlikely you'll live to do it again. Just sayin'.....

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'd say clearly the driver of the car is the bigger idiot, although angry the biker seemed to have his wits about him while trying to explain the situation. The skinny little POS with the gun with his finger ON the trigger with no signs of a life-threatening scenario gives people like us a bad name. I do hope the biker follows up and provides his video as evidence to the PoPo to put the other driver behind bars. You pull a gun on me, with your finger on the trigger waving it at me like that, you'd better pray to be Miculek fast because it's unlikely you'll live to do it again. Just sayin'.....
True, but biker is a dumba$$ as well because 1) he keeps provoking an obviously mentally challenged individual with a gun pointed at him (worse, one with a severe lack of trigger discipline) 2) he's riding a motorcycle with a tshirt and short and I presume flip flops. While it's good that no one was hurt over this incident, I'm kinda disappointed that both of these idiots are not separated from the rest of society.

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Ugh. They both make me want to become more of a hermit than I already am.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I can finally see why the other side hates us with guns....

...if they think we are ALL this way,,,, we are in big trouble.

There is no way a gun should be out in that situation & the car driver deserves to be behind bars for a bit & his privilege to carry revoked.

Ridiculous.

Of course the motorcycle driver is a special one, too.

Rant over.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Ugh. They both make me want to become more of a hermit than I already am.
Yep, As the saying goes "The more I get to know people the more I like my dog."

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Perhaps it's a fake. The car driver looked like he was trying not to laugh.
Could be, the license plate does look kinda fake and there's no traffic jam to speak of around them.

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
Even if fake, I stand by my previous comment.

Reactions: 17heavy and SeaMac

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Could be a fake video but the plate is a Alabama license plate.

Reactions: cap10 and SeaMac

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
This is one thing that might indicate "not fake" because........if it were fake an effort would've been made to conceal the plate lest you attract unwanted attention. Could it have been staged, we may never know.

Could be a fake video but the plate is a Alabama license plate.

Reactions: cap10

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
The plate is real, look at video 1:20, in front of Post Office, these three morons have garnered the attention of bystanders. If you're going to fake something such as this, it would be wise not to do so in front of the USPS or with witnesses, just sayin'. I could have a LEO friend run the tag but I assume that's already been done.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
The "gun owner," shouldn't be one.

The motorcyclist is equally stupid.

We do not get to see what led up to this, not sure it really matters.

Reactions: cap10 and blkbd

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
It didn't look real to me either. You'd have to be the victim of a labotamy to stand there when someone has a .45 pointed at you with their finger on the trigger. That just doesn't happen in the real world.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
No person in their right mind would stand there with a gun pointed at them unless he was crazy or had stage 4 cancer and did not give a crap. I say fake or two world class retards.

Reactions: CPTdaz

·
Registered
498 Posts
Both people in this video are idiots. Mr. biker boy thought he was a hard ass and Mr. trigger finger thought waving a pistol would end whatever argument he got himself into. Nobody made biker boy walk up to that car window, he could have just as easily driven away but he was clearly the aggressor looking for a confrontation.

I would like to know more of the story but in most states you not allowed to pull a weapon unless the other has one, I had a incident when I was driving a wrecker and as soon as the idiot grabbed a tire iron from the wrecker out came my pistol and I ordered them to back away from me, The idiots were three sheets to the wind.
I don't know about your state, but having a legitimate fear for your safety does not require the aggressor to have a weapon. I have seen one too many videos where a biker uses his helmet to smash out the windows of a car he was pissed at. Is a helmet normally considered a weapon? No but it can of course be used as one.

I'm the last person to get caught up in a road rage incident, and I'm not exactly a scrawny little weenie like the guy in the video. But if I'm stuck in traffic and can't just drive away when a pissed off stranger walks up to my car, my pistol is absolutely in my hand at the ready, albeit out of view and with my windows closed. Attack the car to try and gain entry? Then .45 comes into view, not before.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts