FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, December marks my 2nd year as admin here... And, I just re-read the post I wrote last year at the 1 year mark. We had gone from about 140 members to over 4100 in the first year. Now, we sit at 7522 members at the end of my 2nd year here, and we have even more traffic and more sponsors. I think we've had a good year.

We've also had some more FN Products get released in 2008, and we're on the verge, finally, of the release of the SCAR - something I know many of you can't wait for.

As I stated last year - I'm glad we made the transition from a PS90 only site, to being a site geared at ALL FN products.

Plus, the Black Rifle Room, General Gun Discussion section, and many of the Off Topic areas see quite a bit of traffic too. I'm still working on making this site a place to hang out at and discuss all sorts of topic.

Hopefully in 2009, we'll see the site continue to grow, and the daily posts and traffic continue to increase.

Also, this year, we added Texas Armadillo to the site as a new Moderator. I think he's doing a good job :?

Finally - I just wanted to say "THANKS" to all supporting members and our sponsors.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Awesome job on this board Shipwreck, it's "kept" many of us because of the layout, administration, and excellent supporting vendors.

:?

Glad to be a part of it.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
You're one of the best admins around :?

Keep up the good work :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Good job Ship. :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wlcohen said:
Thanks, you have done a nice job.

Do you actually ever spend more then 5 mins away from the site?
hahaha... Actually, I am on a lot less the past few months.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
W00t for tthe FNforum!! Too bad the economy isn't as doing as well as this forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great job, Shipwreck!

I must say, in my first post, by the way, that this site is by far the most comprehensive and interesting gun forum to which I belong. Most of the others (Kimber, ElsiePea, 1911, M4) are too restrictive in topics and interests. The multitude of subjects available here for discussion and comment is considerable and the expertise of many of the members is readily apparent after reading quite a few of their posts. Keep up the good work and thanks for providing a great asset for FNH fans.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts