FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***Ulimate Prepper Pistol*** Calico Liberty III *Reduced* $1450

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Purplenv 
#1 ·
Practically new, Calico Liberty III shoots 9mm rd and has 50 + 100 rd drums= prepper love my package allows you to carry 500 9mm rd in only 6 mags!!! PRICE REDUCED on this forum only to 1450 shipped my ffl to yours:
Calico Liberty III, 2x 50 rd drums, 4x 100 rd drums- drums come with 2 sights one is peep hole n 2nd is night sights, brass catcher, heat sheild over barrel, roll cage over drums which is doubles as scope/red dot placement as it has a top rail. Bullets drop straight out the bottom like a PS90, charging handle is able to switch over from left to right for your own preference, safety is on bothsides. Front night sight is adjusted by wheel at front of roll cage thus moving your front sight up n down to dial in. Gun with 50 rd mag is 16.5 inches long, with 100 rd mag is 21 inches long...I really would prefer to sell on this forum as I have always landed some really good deals and maybe my way of giving back reduced to $1,450.00 gun is listed elsewhere for 1750. This is good prepper gun as it is 9mm easy round to find in darkest of days and can shoot 100rd without reloading, carry 500 rd in 6 mags. 1st post on thread of " I will take it" gets it.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
SBR - yep runs like 200$ but requires unique smith work - best they do it in house and done right.
I used ruger 115 gr and then some WIN 124 - little recoil
price-$$$ no way posted elsewhere for $1750.00-- pistol alone on GB runs 700-900 n that's with 1 50 rd mag-- really would prefer to sell to forum/ prepper here for less as I know it would go to good home- post if interested - otherwise maybe pm me if you have more questions - thx for looking

#6 ·
*** last price drop only on this forum til Friday price is now $1,150.0 ships on your dime.
I would barter for 3 NIB mini iPads retina display wifi only with retina display--otherwise somebody take advantage of this price as I need to buy 3 nieces a bday gift- Killer Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.