FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that this scope is coming out later this year, possibly around summer. The gentleman that designed the reticle seems like a great guy, and the reticle itself is awesome. Anyone here currently using the CRS in 5.56 version? I have heard alot of good things about this scope.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I almost bought a 1-4 when they were $350, but for $1000 that opens up a large window of competition for a 1-6x.

I do like the reticle, my IOR 1.5-8x has a similar design, although it's a bit less cluttered which I like.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I almost bought a 1-4 when they were $350, but for $1000 that opens up a large window of competition for a 1-6x.

I do like the reticle, my IOR 1.5-8x has a similar design, although it's a bit less cluttered which I like.
Shoot...at 350.. I'd be all over it... at 1000... I'm going acog or a luepold.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have one on my 17......love it....as a matter of fact in my avatar photo you can see it installed on the Scar while my 96 year old granny is checking it out!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow. This thing sounds great. I hope I can afford it when it comes out. If not I will have to wait for tax day again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts