FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking a few moments for the original thread...i decided i'd make a new one lol oh well. Here are a few pics of what have done to my 08 Civic SI under the hood hehe....

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Where do you get all of your money?

It seems like you are always getting a new gun or updating your computer system and car.

You should have some fun with that though. Hopefully you have a few points to spare on your drivers license. :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dump lots of money in my hobbies hehe. Not to mention I am a Network Engineer and my GF is a Nurse making sick mula..I don't have a very big house 3000 sq ft not including basement of course. My two degrees are finally paying off i guess :D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
djv38 said:
Where do you get all of your money?

It seems like you are always getting a new gun or updating your computer system and car.

You should have some fun with that though. Hopefully you have a few points to spare on your drivers license. :?
Thanks for noticing though :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't go that far sir but it gets me to point a and b

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ehh apparently I don't have updated pics on my photobucket but here is a somewhat dated pic of the outside of my car

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
a good buddy has an 04 mustang cobra with a factory super charger. He changed the pulley, modded the computer, etc. The car is a blast to drive

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bet lol. I get rev'd on alot but nothing really worth my time lol. I still get around 35mpg with the upgrades too. Next month I probably get the stroker kit for it a bore it out hehe. Im guessing that will be around 400 hp :shock: Again this is JUST a guess

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
The same friend has a 69 Cobra he built from one of those kits. He spared no expense. The car is terrifying to ride in. Its like sitting on a missile. Top speed isnt is high as the 04 but holy crap getting there.

In my youth I had another friend that had a 90 or so mustang. He wanted a car that felt like it accelerated like his road bike, a GSXR 1150. So he hot rodded the heck out of the car. After the first few rides the doors wouldnt open properly. The car was slightly buckled in the middle from the acceleration. That car didnt survive the summer. Probably still in his yard up on blocks :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol nice! My buddy has a turbo busa and that thing is sick as hell. I rode it bf it was turbo'd and it scared me lol. I'll stick with my CBR 939 rr :?

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
So when do you plan on getting a "real" car, like a Vette ZO6 or ZR1? Or even an old muscle car like 67-69 Camaro, or 68-71 Nova. Check out www.detroitspeed.com under projects. There are a few Camaro's in there that have given my ideas on how to build my own.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I may be buying my dad's Lingenfelter modified Z06 in the near future :) I love my si and it is a great sleeper until they hear my s/c :) I love the look on a guys face when he gets spanked by a 4 banger:)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I may be buying my dad's Lingenfelter modified Z06 in the near future :) I love my si and it is a great sleeper until they hear my s/c :) I love the look on a guys face when he gets spanked by a 4 banger:)
Hey I raced a Lingenfelter in Forza 2 :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL...Yea, my old man has one and I hoping that he will part with it since he got and Audi R8. Although, I don't want to pay and arm and a leg for it either...I'm still modifying my SI :)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Even better I've seen it in person :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
iceman, that sure is fancy looking!

imschur said:
a good buddy has an 04 mustang cobra with a factory super charger. He changed the pulley, modded the computer, etc. The car is a blast to drive
I'm still missing my 03 cobra, even after it's been gone for nearly 3 years. I tried buying it back for the two years after I sold it, gave up this year, and figure I'll try again next year. :cry:

http://videos.streetfire.net/videos/search.aspx?p=1&w=1&o=5&c=All&t=itstock

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
itstock said:
iceman, that sure is fancy looking!

imschur said:
I'm still missing my 03 cobra, even after it's been gone for nearly 3 years. I tried buying it back for the two years after I sold it, gave up this year, and figure I'll try again next year. :cry:

http://videos.streetfire.net/videos/search.aspx?p=1&w=1&o=5&c=All&t=itstock
I don't blame ya there...stangs are not to be underestimated :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts