FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
4,055 Posts
FN makes the gun and they are very upgradeable! Look at some of the sponsors and they have alot of neat accessories. Good deal on the gun btw and congrats! :?

· Banned
4,055 Posts
Here, just to give you an idea of how upgradeable they are, ill post yet another pic of my sorry for the regulars....

Or you can got to the pic thread and look at alot of other sexy '90s!

· Registered
545 Posts
The PS90 is surprisingly customizable (is that a word???). Mine has the P90 internal laser, enlarged charging knob on the left side only, Aimpoint in the TROS ultralow Aimpoint mount, TLR-1 taclight w/tapeswitch & GearSector ASP single point sling mount.
Tomac

· Banned
4,055 Posts
Well done ShipWreck and Tomac! :shock:

· Banned
4,055 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Here, just to give you an idea of how upgradeable they are, ill post yet another pic of my sorry for the regulars....

Or you can got to the pic thread and look at alot of other sexy '90s!
I have the quad rail mount, Red dot sight, lasermaxx red laser and tac light, mag clamp as well oh and the barrel shroud/ "can"

· Banned
4,055 Posts
I dont know what it is to be honest....ill take a pic of a sign on the sight to see if that helps....

· Banned
4,055 Posts
I wish i could tell you guys, i need to get a better pic of it....it going soon though i hope just been tied up with the new car and working like a mad man...its on my to do list though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.