FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How upgradable is the plain PS90 ? I bought one from tanner but it's a plain white site. I paid 1,295 shipping included. Also, who makes these guns ? Thanks

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
FN makes the gun and they are very upgradeable! Look at some of the sponsors and they have alot of neat accessories. Good deal on the gun btw and congrats! :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Here, just to give you an idea of how upgradeable they are, ill post yet another pic of my sorry for the regulars....

Or you can got to the pic thread and look at alot of other sexy '90s!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
U can buy an optic rail and mount any optic U want. I also have a larger cocking handle on the outside side, and a Urban ERT sling, as well as other mods. Here is mine:

·
Registered
569 Posts
The PS90 is surprisingly customizable (is that a word???). Mine has the P90 internal laser, enlarged charging knob on the left side only, Aimpoint in the TROS ultralow Aimpoint mount, TLR-1 taclight w/tapeswitch & GearSector ASP single point sling mount.
Tomac

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Well done ShipWreck and Tomac! :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Here, just to give you an idea of how upgradeable they are, ill post yet another pic of my sorry for the regulars....

Or you can got to the pic thread and look at alot of other sexy '90s!
I have the quad rail mount, Red dot sight, lasermaxx red laser and tac light, mag clamp as well oh and the barrel shroud/ "can"

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Forgive me if I have asked before - but that's a C-More sight, right, Iceman? Or is that one of those ATN reflec sights?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I dont know what it is to be honest....ill take a pic of a sign on the sight to see if that helps....

·
Registered
35 Posts
That looks like a Hakko sight to me on Iceman"s PS90

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I wish i could tell you guys, i need to get a better pic of it....it going soon though i hope just been tied up with the new car and working like a mad man...its on my to do list though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts