FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked one of these up this week, and it absolutely works as advertised.

Tested on my FNP-40 and FNP-45 mags, as well as my CZ 75 9mm mags.

I don't think I've ever loaded mags so fast! Even the very stiff FNP-45 mags were easy to top off with 14 rounds.

I'm usually not much for any type of gizmo, but this is a really good product.

Here is a Youtube vid done by the manufacturer...


It really works just that easily.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,479 Posts
Yes, they are good. Everyone should have a couple. :?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,097 Posts
OMG i love these things, they had them at the range for 20! where did you get urs from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Midway.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,097 Posts
Ok, great! Thanks 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
That is the very first thing I bought after the first time loading my Glock 19 with the junk they send in the kit. It takes not time at all to load a 15 round mag.

I would love to get something like that for my five-seven.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
loader

Yes indeed!! really good little items, when you have to load 2 or 3 hundred mags a day they are a real popular tool with the range staff.

I use em too..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
UpLULA Mag Loader

2nd best investment I've made behind my FNP-45. I've used with 9mm, .40, and .45 single and double stack magazines and not a problem yet. Great product!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
I've tried different brands and have not ever found one that works as well as this one.

Highly recommend this to anyone - works very well on 33 round Glock mags, FNP mags, and XD mags (these are the only ones I've tried it on)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,669 Posts
I don't get it, do most people find it hard to load their pistol mags? I am not trying to be funny, just trying to understand the use for these. I sometimes find the last round takes a little more effort but overall I don't find it hard to "hand" load my mags. I guess if I was going to load 20 or more, it would come in handy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
mptoledo said:
I don't get it, do most people find it hard to load their pistol mags? I am not trying to be funny, just trying to understand the use for these. I sometimes find the last round takes a little more effort but overall I don't find it hard to "hand" load my mags. I guess if I was going to load 20 or more, it would come in handy.
It makes it much easier and faster when loading as many mags as I load. I run good amounts of ammo. It also helps when loading up a 33 round Glock mag (they can be tough). It's more about speed than ability.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,554 Posts
joshua79109 said:
mptoledo said:
I don't get it, do most people find it hard to load their pistol mags? I am not trying to be funny, just trying to understand the use for these. I sometimes find the last round takes a little more effort but overall I don't find it hard to "hand" load my mags. I guess if I was going to load 20 or more, it would come in handy.
It makes it much easier and faster when loading as many mags as I load. I run good amounts of ammo. It also helps when loading up a 33 round Glock mag (they can be tough). It's more about speed than ability.
Agreed. It makes for much faster reloading. I can load 3 or 4 mags with an Uplula in the time it takes to load one by hand. When I shoot at the indoor ranges, it's $10 for a half hour and I like to put at least 200 rounds down range and I don't think I'd be able to do that by hand loading.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,669 Posts
I guess I would have to try it before passing judgement :? I have tried the ones that come with the glocks, but they are worthless. As for my range time, well I pay $25 a year for unlimited access :p 10yd to 200 yd range, 2 stocked pounds, 3d archery and skeet/trap. Granted no indoor range, but we make do. :?

http://www.lcfishandgame.com/
 
  • Like
Reactions: JMike

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
mptoledo said:
I guess I would have to try it before passing judgement :? I have tried the ones that come with the glocks, but they are worthless. As for my range time, well I pay $25 a year for unlimited access :p 10yd to 200 yd range, 2 stocked pounds, 3d archery and skeet/trap. Granted no indoor range, but we make do. :?

http://www.lcfishandgame.com/
I wish I was a little closer to Bellefontaine (yes, I know how to pronounce it too), that looks like a good place to shoot. All I can find here in Cincy, is the indoor range at "Target World" that usually has a 30-60 minute wait. :???:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
oh i love it. works great with fresh clips as the springs are so tight. i love mine and have learned how to load my clips fast with it
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top