FN Herstal Firearms banner

UpLULA mag loader.

20K views 44 replies 36 participants last post by  kneedeep 
#1 ·
I picked one of these up this week, and it absolutely works as advertised.

Tested on my FNP-40 and FNP-45 mags, as well as my CZ 75 9mm mags.

I don't think I've ever loaded mags so fast! Even the very stiff FNP-45 mags were easy to top off with 14 rounds.

I'm usually not much for any type of gizmo, but this is a really good product.

Here is a Youtube vid done by the manufacturer...

It really works just that easily.

#3 ·
OMG i love these things, they had them at the range for 20! where did you get urs from?

#11 ·
UpLULA Mag Loader

2nd best investment I've made behind my FNP-45. I've used with 9mm, .40, and .45 single and double stack magazines and not a problem yet. Great product!

#12 ·
I've tried different brands and have not ever found one that works as well as this one.

Highly recommend this to anyone - works very well on 33 round Glock mags, FNP mags, and XD mags (these are the only ones I've tried it on)

#14 ·
I don't get it, do most people find it hard to load their pistol mags? I am not trying to be funny, just trying to understand the use for these. I sometimes find the last round takes a little more effort but overall I don't find it hard to "hand" load my mags. I guess if I was going to load 20 or more, it would come in handy.

#35 ·
Faster and easier. I have a limited amount of time. I would rather spending it shooting rather than standing around loading magazines but that is just me.

#15 ·
mptoledo said:
I don't get it, do most people find it hard to load their pistol mags? I am not trying to be funny, just trying to understand the use for these. I sometimes find the last round takes a little more effort but overall I don't find it hard to "hand" load my mags. I guess if I was going to load 20 or more, it would come in handy.
It makes it much easier and faster when loading as many mags as I load. I run good amounts of ammo. It also helps when loading up a 33 round Glock mag (they can be tough). It's more about speed than ability.

#16 ·
joshua79109 said:
mptoledo said:
It makes it much easier and faster when loading as many mags as I load. I run good amounts of ammo. It also helps when loading up a 33 round Glock mag (they can be tough). It's more about speed than ability.
Agreed. It makes for much faster reloading. I can load 3 or 4 mags with an Uplula in the time it takes to load one by hand. When I shoot at the indoor ranges, it's $10 for a half hour and I like to put at least 200 rounds down range and I don't think I'd be able to do that by hand loading.

#17 ·
I guess I would have to try it before passing judgement :? I have tried the ones that come with the glocks, but they are worthless. As for my range time, well I pay $25 a year for unlimited access :p 10yd to 200 yd range, 2 stocked pounds, 3d archery and skeet/trap. Granted no indoor range, but we make do. :?

http://www.lcfishandgame.com/

Reactions: JMike
#18 ·
mptoledo said:
I guess I would have to try it before passing judgement :? I have tried the ones that come with the glocks, but they are worthless. As for my range time, well I pay $25 a year for unlimited access :p 10yd to 200 yd range, 2 stocked pounds, 3d archery and skeet/trap. Granted no indoor range, but we make do. :?

http://www.lcfishandgame.com/
I wish I was a little closer to Bellefontaine (yes, I know how to pronounce it too), that looks like a good place to shoot. All I can find here in Cincy, is the indoor range at "Target World" that usually has a 30-60 minute wait. :???:

#23 ·
Ferris2son said:
GULL said:
In Addition to the MagLula for pistol magazines, the UpLula for 5.56 magazines is a great tool. Works with or without striper clips. They are available for other rifle calbers but I have only used the one for my SCAR magazines. :shock:
How does it work with stripper clips?
Do you mean StripLula?
Has to be. :?

#24 ·
Ferris2son said:
GULL said:
In Addition to the MagLula for pistol magazines, the UpLula for 5.56 magazines is a great tool. Works with or without striper clips. They are available for other rifle calbers but I have only used the one for my SCAR magazines. :shock:
How does it work with stripper clips?
Do you mean StripLula?
Yep your right. Brain Cramp. :spank:

#26 ·
That StripLula is the Bee's knees. I picked up a 2nd one as a back up, they just kick butt. I was loading strippers into my pmags in the blink of an eye. The range master came by to drool over it and find out the details. I can't say enough. Also picked up that universal mag loader too because I heard it was so awesome.
::!!!::

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.