FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
I recently converted both of my PS90s to QD attachments, making my Urban ERT sling unnecessary. If anyone wants my sling, they can have it for $50 shipped (ground).

The sling is in mint condition.

I'll throw in the FN harness that was on my other PS90. It came with the gun when I purchased it. It is a single point attachment gun harness and buckle, allowing my Urban ERT sling to do double duty as a single point sling for both. If you only have 1 PS90, then you should buy another.

PM me for paypal info.

Jason

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sling is located in Bradenton, FL but I can ship anywhere in the lower 48. It's a nice sling and it's just wasting away in my safe. I'd rather see it put to use.

Jason

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
J.polisi has made an offer. If nobody grabs it at $50 shipped over the weekend, it's his.

There's no risk here. If you buy it and don't like it upon receipt, send it back and you're only out $5 for the return shipment on the flat rate box. I'll refund the $50. Like I said, it's mint condition, so I doubt that will be the case but I'm not doing this for the money. I just don't like seeing it wasting away every time I open my safe.

Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.