FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, give me about 5 minutes and I can have this list trimmed down to something closer to sanity.

http://www.swivel.com/data_sets/show/1002196

First, remove all oil rich countries from the list.
Why are we giving Egypt, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia... are we paying these countries to be our friend and to help stop terror? Any bets that these countries leaders are taking the money and giving it to terrorists? Or at the very least taking the money and making no effort to stop terror because they really don't give a crap about the infidel Americans who are stupid enough to hand them money for nothing.

Any country that consistantly votes against us in the UN... uh... the checks in the mail. It must be lost, so sorry.

Pull the plug on Nigeria until they stop the 419er's stealing money from the gullable on the internet.

Columbia, use the money to cripple the cocaine trade in 5 years or no more money.

Cuba, stop the Russian war game crap or say bye-bye to the free money.

Mexico... listen up Pedro. Call in your military and squash the crime on our border or we pull the free money and will cross the border and do it our selves. Oh, and build a damn fence to keep your trash off our land. One more thing, the next uniformed mexican on our soil will be shot on site along with anyone with him.

Venezuela... you have got to be kidding me. I know this list only goes to 2005, I wonder what we gave this year. Chavez did give some money to Katrina victims but come on. Their oil industry is state owned for crying out loud. How can they deserve aid?

CHINA!!!! I think I'm going to blow a blood vessel. Is this the same China that is actively stealing every military secret we have? This one alone is worth the price of driving to washington and kicking someone in stones.

We started sending food to North Korea and so they dutifully started back up their nuclear program. Time to just say the hell with them. Either get that fool out of office or go hungry.

At least we aren't paying Japan.

Pakistan. Listen up. Take some of those "172,800,048 (July 2008 est.)" people that you have and train them to go into the mountains and kill bin laden and company, or go pound sand.

Now Russia is a real good one. Reagan won the cold war. He crippled their economy making them try to keep up with us. So, what do we do? We send them tons of food and money of course to put them back together. What do they do? Restart the cold war and vote against us at the UN every chance they get. See a pattern here? Is eveyone in congress on the take or just on drugs?

When did Switzerland start needing aid? The UK and Canada? WTF?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Some of those are pretty strange. I wonder what the specifics were for-were there disasters or something that I never heard about? No wonder our country is so in debt.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Why are we giving Egypt, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia... are we paying these countries to be our friend and to help stop terror?
Yes, absolutely. And they are the best friends that money can buy, until you stop paying them.

Any bets that these countries leaders are taking the money and giving it to terrorists?
No, they are taking the free money to buy our weapons and reselling those weapons to terrorists to use against us. Keep up TA.

Or at the very least taking the money and making no effort to stop terror because they really don't give a crap about the infidel Americans who are stupid enough to hand them money for nothing.
If they stopped the terrorist, they would not be able to blame anyone for their lack of leadership. They would have to be self reliant. Don't you know that war is profit based. Look what the war on drugs has accomplished. Zip.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Don't know if it's true or not but here's something I was told about foreign aid. Our big banks over the years have loaned billions to third world countries. The government has to take money from us ( income tax ) to give to the third world countries ( foreign aid ) to pay on these loans to keep our banks from going under. Knowing how the greed factor works in our large institutions I tend to believe this is probably true.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts