FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first saw this headline, I was hoping they had grabbed hillary! :spank:

But it still is a good news.

The suspected ringleader of the September 2012 raid on a US diplomatic post in the Libyan city of Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, has been captured, the Pentagon says.

BBC article

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
It would be the cruelest and most inhumane thing imaginable, damn just thinking about it. I need to decontaminate.

Prohibited under the Geneva Convention..... :-D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have little doubt this ass-hat deserves more than a kick in the nuts.

That said, am not at all convinced the 'administration' is leaking 'facts' -
They haven't told the truth in the past so why should we believe them now. Find scapegoats & distractions and lie is what they do.

"Khattala took little-to-no precautions before the interview, during which he admitted to being near the consulate building when it was attacked but consistently denied being part of the assault".

Would think he'd be all about embracing this new found publicity if he was behind it.
A sympathizer for sure.
Fairly certain bet he knows who was behind it but...imagine it would be a fatal flaw to take credit for his cousin, uncle, or butt buddy who may lob off his head for taking center stage.
Rig leader responsible for the attack?
Sounds more like a publicity stunt embraced by the left to parade in front of the media. Benghazisuspect_zps67d94e9d.jpg

·
Registered
735 Posts
Snoplop - I think you're headed in the right direction.

When you consider timing, and lump in Hillary's comments (yesterday I believe) about sending the unaccompanied minors back to South America, it all starts to look a little too much like a positioning ploy for her presidential bid...

What I really want to know is why this administration has avoided this topic at every turn, and now all of a sudden they're trumpeting about some unknown. If they knew who he was, and his role, how come they haven't been trumpeting all along...?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
After two years, they only get the ring leader???

I think this is B.S. to make people feel good. And make it look like Barry O' and Co., are actually doing something. Also draw attention away from the release of 5 terrorists.

Politics as usual.

Reactions: DaveConn

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Have little doubt this ass-hat deserves more than a kick in the nuts.

That said, am not at all convinced the 'administration' is leaking 'facts' -
They haven't told the truth in the past so why should we believe them now. Find scapegoats & distractions and lie is what they do.

"Khattala took little-to-no precautions before the interview, during which he admitted to being near the consulate building when it was attacked but consistently denied being part of the assault".

Would think he'd be all about embracing this new found publicity if he was behind it.
A sympathizer for sure.
Fairly certain bet he knows who was behind it but...imagine it would be a fatal flaw to take credit for his cousin, uncle, or butt buddy who may lob off his head for taking center stage.
Rig leader responsible for the attack?
Sounds more like a publicity stunt embraced by the left to parade in front of the media. View attachment 28472
From what I understand, the guy they arrested and are calling the ring leader is in fact just one of the look outs at best. I believe that in reality, this guy is just a local that just happens to spend his time in the vicinity of the embassy and like most indigent street walkers with mental issues make an easy target for manipulation and coercion to shape a narrative for closure on the Benghazi debacle.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Also remember that CNN interviewed this guy in 2013.

Once again, a little too convenient for me, I'm afraid...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts