FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Interesting. I'm not one to espouse fear mongering and am generally positive about the future, but for sure there is truth in the fact that most Americans are complacent and apathetic today.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
im trying stay positive about the future but they way things are looking....its kinda hard to.

·
Banned
328 Posts
but for sure there is truth in the fact that most Americans are complacent and apathetic today.

Americans are indeed complacent and apathetic among other things but I'm pretty sure that site has very little to do with "truth" or "fact". It's troubling that some people read this crap and accept it at face value.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have already heard too much of what he is saying over there to dismiss it at fear mongering. look what happening in Europe, and its starting to happen here. honor killings, our government just trying to deport violent felons but it no one takes them in they only have to serve 6 month sentence and they are released to go out and kill again. Look at the fort myers police officer that was killed by the illegal alien that wanted to go out Miami style by killing a cop.

look at what is happening on our borders and the government is powerless to help the people
look what is happening were the media and large groups of people are blaming wars on Christians and Jews. I am on one forum with over 60 thousand members were a popular guy called for putting a bullet in the forehead of every Christian and Jew to stop the costly war on terror

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Ya know, in watching this roomer mill vid, it reminds of when I was deployed with the Marines and trans-lanting across the pond. As you can imagine the roomer mill aboard ship was alive and well mostly due to the boredum. As a young Sailor, I also enjoyed screwing with my Marines, but all in good fun. Myself and a couple of other Corpsmen would stand in front of a hatch of a dead space (a void) in a area with low traffic. As my Marines would go by we would tell them that in a few minutes the door would open and the ship would be giving away free flight jackets. LOL. More and more Marines started lining up, in a few minutes there would be 40 or 50 people standing there in front of a dead space hatch and we would tell the Marines to hold our spot in the line, but that we had to get back to sick call. It still makes me laugh remembering the butt chewing we got for that one.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The other thing I noticed about the vid was there were some references to a business that sells emergency shelters. Fear mongering is a good tool for selling emergency preparedness products. Remember Y2K.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how about just looking at the site from a perspective of being able to see some opinions from a conservative side. Discern what is truth and throw away the rest.

For God did not give us a spirit of fear ....

I use the Bible as my compass. I've always felt that the shtf would come one day but I really think it is much closer now than ever before.

At any rate I am buying more ammo. Who know what the next election may bring?

jkbduck-sinner saved by grace

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
You can never go wrong with buying more ammo. :D

The world is going to end soon, what to do? ... Buy more ammo.
Hurracaines are increasing.......Buy more ammo.
The dollar's value is deceasing.....Buy more ammo.
It's tuesday, a good day to.....Buy more ammo.
What do I want for Christmas? Buy me some more AMMO! :?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
well he does make a good point it could happen, and i am sure if those f*ck nuts get a device they will try to use it. Plus alot of americans have forgotten 911 or put in the back of their mind as it wont happen again, but those f*ck tarts are brain washed at birth into thinking you`ll get countless virgin wives for killing innocent people. So think about it, they are mentally 100 years behind us or more, and they use modern weapons on innocent people because they think it is the will of god (allah). I say kill, nuke, bomb, drop self inflating trojans on them whatever it takes to kill off all men in the arab world over the age of 10 so we wont have to deal with a 2nd as well as a 3rd generation of brain washed f*ck tarts. Sh*t we should start strapping explosives to termially ill americans and let them blow up arabs and see how they like that (just a thought) :!:

·
Registered
630 Posts
those that fail to plan, plan to fail

1 - 14 of 14 Posts