FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
It depends on the condition of the firearm, a little more info would be helpful..... How many rounds have been fired through it? How is the condition of the firearm? does it have the box, three mags, interchangeable backstraps ,paper work.etc... You can find them new for around $550...

·
Registered
947 Posts
I would not personally pick up a used one at that price point unless it has the night sights. If it has night sights and a low round count, I would do it. I personally picked mine up used for $500 with night sights and a round count of 200. That was before the FNS, and when the retail on the FNX was about $100 more than it is today.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
My opinion: Too high for used.

I got my used SS FNX-40 for way less than that in November. Maybe I got lucky. I Got it off an online auction with many very good pictures, and it looked like it had never been fired. Turned out to be an accurate assessment of those pictures. Deals come and go all the time. I kept a close eye on the market and bought when I saw what I thought was a good deal from an apparently good seller. Turned out to be a very good deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts