FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a USG. I love the felt recoil and feel of the gun. However, at 15 yards, I am shooting 8" low.

I shoot quite a bit (mainly 40) and I have a friend who shot it and it was shooting low for him as well.

Is there a different sight picture I need to be using. Of course, the sites aren't adjustable.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Yes the sight picture is different on FN' The sight picture you need to use is #3 by the attached image
sightimages.jpg

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a USG with the adjustable rear sight.

With the rear sight adjusted all the way down (no elevation), at how many yards using the 3rd sight picture above, should it sight in at?

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
I have a USG with the adjustable rear sight.

With the rear sight adjusted all the way down (no elevation), at how many yards using the 3rd sight picture above, should it sight in at?
The factory sights in the pistols at 25 feet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The fixed sight models are set up for the FN high speed rounds. Try some 195 or 198.
This!

I shot some 195 and was amazed. I put 10 rounds in the elbow of a silhouette (yes, that's where I was aiming) at 10 yards. Before that, I was considering the accuracy of the FiveseveN to be a bit over hyped. After that, I'm a believer!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts