FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to go have some fun at the range last week the Gemtech Halo supressor attached to my short barrel FS2000, Good times :shock:

[video=google;-7856746209486101312]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7856746209486101312[/video]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, they were full powered 55 grain rounds I purchased at walmart. The sonic crack off the nose of a 22 cal bullet is not that loud. :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wow impressive mcguiver. I thought for sure those were SS. I see you conveniently avoided my post elsewhere. Seriously you should consider it I am dying for a front grip!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bonebreak2000 said:
Wow impressive mcguiver. I thought for sure those were SS. I see you conveniently avoided my post elsewhere. Seriously you should consider it I am dying for a front grip!!!
I understand, and I am working on it. but my front grip requires drilling holes into the frame of the gun, I am trying to get one that works just as well but is a stand alone unit as a replacement forend. It looks like monolith arms may beat me to the punch but my design is much lower profile and I think there may still be a market for it if I can get it to work.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Oh ok I didn't realize it was a gun mod as well. Thanks for the exlanation. I do prefer the look of yours for the low profile reasons so I'll be interested in a mod if you get the issues resolved and can make it into a new front grip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts