FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
At the risk of sounding like a bleeding heart liberal, I dislike it when the issue of 2nd amendment right is merely exploited by politicians to get votes. The fact that he said "My wife was scared of it when she first saw it" makes it sound like that the case here, not to mention slightly patronizing.

On a lighter note, I think it's awesome that Utah has a state gun. If you have to pick a "national gun" what would it be?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Are we talking current production or throughout history?
Definitely throughout history. I think mine would be a toss up between 1911 and the Kentucky long rifle.

Reactions: akitainu

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Don't want to hijack this thread so maybe you should start another on this. I'll throw out a few ideas of my own. Maybe even start a poll.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Just one of the many reasons I love living in Utah... I personally know Rep. Curt Oda even though he is not my hometown' rep as I have worked with him on a few things through our state legislature in the past and he is a great champion for our 2nd amendment rights.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Yep I think we dropped to #3 last year...

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Reactions: Mntsnow

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Dang it... Probably because we aren't Constitutional Carry...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Don't feel bad - I live in the Kalifornicator infected state to your east - we rank #40.

Reactions: Mntsnow
1 - 11 of 11 Posts