FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a UTG Rectangular Rifle Case today! Only $36.00. If I didn't have the Eotech on my PS90, I could have bought a smaller rectangular case for $30, but I needed the higher case...

I'm very impressed with the straps and pockets inside, and with the stitching on the case. The rifle case also has a shoulder strap along the back and a handle, which makes for 2 easy carrying options. Also, the outside, large forward section/pocket also has internal pockets and areas to put things in (sorry, I didn't take any pics of this).

Up to now, I have been using an Uncle Mike's Tactical Rifle Case for my PS90 (I did a review of it here: http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=198 ). I really wanted a rectangular case with internal straps to hold the weapon in place, but the ones I saw were around $100. Too damn much for a case - sorry. I'm a cheapy.

Anyway, this past weekend, I saw the case at my local shop. I went home and measured the size of my PS90 with Eotech and stock extension. Today, I went back and measured the 2 different sized cases I prev saw. I discovered that the larger case would be perfect.

I needed something new anyway, because my PS90 wasn't fitting in my old case after I put the stock extension on it. I could put the rifle in, but not zip it up all the way.

I have no problems fitting my PS90 into this UTG case, even with the extension and EOtech. Here are a couple of pics:

I had prev givven a thumbs up for the Uncle Mike's case I have. And, it is a great case - especially for the $25 I spent. But this case is really nice. :?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Thats the one I have. I bought mine at a local gun show for $29.95. I like it alot.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mordaal said:
Do you think the UTG case would be wide enough for the laser and light on each side of my PS90?
I think so - until recently - I had a flashlight and laser on mine (on 1 side, however, using a double mount) - I think your setup will work, though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
:grin: Great! Now if I can just find a place to buy one. What size would you recomend?

Whatever your hand finds to do, do whith your every power, for their is no work, nor devising, nor wisdom in hades the place to which you are going. Ecc. 9:10

1 - 8 of 8 Posts