FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Virginia may be getting some new battleground lines chalked up: Bloomberg May Court McAuliffe to Bring Gun Control to Virginia

Here McCauliffe is heard spewing incomprehensible idiocy: McAuliffe: 'Gun Violence Going Down' is 'Not the Issue'

Terry McAuliffe, the Democratic gubernatorial nominee in Virginia, has been carefully hiding his pro-gun control stance with the media during his campaign. However, he did tell Breitbart News in August that it does not matter that crime is going down in Virginia while gun sales are soaring at the same time.

McAuliffe's campaign has been careful not to acknowledge they met with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, co-chair and co-founder of Mayors Against Illegal Guns. Bloomberg's organization was a key player in pushing further gun restrictions to Colorado, a state which just saw a recall of Democratic State Senators who helped Bloomberg and his organization with their mission. Mayor Bloomberg reportedly sank $350,000 into the Colorado races to protect the Democratic members.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Another lyin', stinkin', back-stabbin', scumbag politician.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
I am paying attention and know where my vote is going, along with my wife's, and I need to talk to my kids about voting absentee (they are all active duty Va residents). I can't stomach the idea of McCauliffe winning this election. The thing is, the Libertarian candidate is up to ~10% of the vote, and to me, most of those votes would be going to Cuccinelli otherwise.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Donate time and money to the right candidate, both of those count as much or even more than your vote (but don't use it as an excuse to not vote!)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I think the one saving grace for Ken as far the media is concerned is a lot of Virginians never heard of Terry before all this. So far the only thing Terry can attack Ken on is his stance on abortion, but nothing else.
I dont personally like either candidate, but i know the lesser of two evils when i see it.
Sadly the third party candidate makes more sense than either of these two, but im not going to chance losing the rights we obtained under Bob because Obama's BFF was elected.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Can't the Republicans find somebody that isn't a retard? Look how easy it is to sling crap on Cuccinelli because of one issue with his extreme point of view. One issue and the Democrats will probably win, because Cuccinelli is alienating the vast majority of women. You never go full retard.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Can't the Republicans find somebody that isn't a retard? Look how easy it is to sling crap on Cuccinelli because of one issue with his extreme point of view. One issue and the Democrats will probably win, because Cuccinelli is alienating the vast majority of women. You never go full retard.
Honestly it really isn't just having one point of view, its having a media machine making that one point of view look like it will be a death sentence for everyone should he get elected. couple this with the grassroots democratic campaign machine and their near domination of the social media universe and it makes even a great candidate (not saying cooch is one btw ) look like an evil bastard. Hell we could resurrect Abe Lincoln and get him to run for Gov. and they would make him look like the devil incarnate.

Reactions: farmerted
1 - 13 of 13 Posts