FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am definity very new here, but have had a bad experience with one of your companies you have advertised on here. I do not want put the name out there...yet, but have placed an order on the 16th and 17th of this month with priority shipping and still have not recieved anything. I after 2 e-mails in the past 2 days wondering where the itmes were I recieved an e-mail stating that business will be continuing on the 30th this month...so they took the time to write a small pointless email but not the extra minute to address my problem....had to vent....continue on with regualr business :twisted: :cry:

·
Registered
356 Posts
NYPD50 said:
I am definity very new here, but have had a bad experience with one of your companies you have advertised on here. I do not want put the name out there...yet, but have placed an order on the 16th and 17th of this month with priority shipping and still have not recieved anything. I after 2 e-mails in the past 2 days wondering where the itmes were I recieved an e-mail stating that business will be continuing on the 30th this month...so they took the time to write a small pointless email but not the extra minute to address my problem....had to vent....continue on with regualr business :twisted: :cry:
You may not want to put the dealer's name out there, but you'd probably get more of a response by posting this in their specific forum. Just a thought.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems. I am pretty sure I know who you are referring to. May want to follow the above advice.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
ShipWreck said:
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems. I am pretty sure I know who you are referring to. May want to follow the above advice.
+1

·
Registered
35 Posts
I understand you are wanting to be cool with the vendor on this thing but it would be nice to know who it is so maybe it could save somebody else from the same grief

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am a little suprised and I for one would like to know. I have nothing but great reviews for the dealers here.

Way better than GB dealers. There was one Sponsor that I sent an email to because I never heard nor revieced any emails after paying on their websight.

Turns out items already on it's way, I either recieved it the same day or the next.

(I have a feeling I may know what dealer you need to contact but I would like to know just the same)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well good news is that I picked up my Ps90 friday and went right to the range. ...with my EOtech red dot scope and it was such a great gun to shot...Accurate as a mofo very little recoil....truely impressed...but back to the distributor I will let them present their e-mail to me tomarrow like they said they would and take it from there. I even paid priority!!!!

·
Vendor
5,617 Posts
He has been out of town for the past week. he will be back on the 30th.
I personally have been out of town on emergency visits to my dieing father. Things happen that you can't control so please give him some slack and time. :?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK today is the 2nd and still no response from MAGAZINEPARTS...I am furious at this point. I waited 2 extra days for at least a response and got nothing. Business is business no matter personal issues or not. I am a LEO and do not get paid enough to pay for something and not recieve it or a response for that matter. I've tried my hardest to keep this cool, but I have the gun without the parts that I pre-ordered before picking up the gun. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
MagazineParts has always done wellfor me. Sorry that you are having trouble.

May I ask what parts you are waiting on?

·
Registered
857 Posts
M1P90 said:
He has been out of town for the past week. he will be back on the 30th.
I personally have been out of town on emergency visits to my dieing father. Things happen that you can't control so please give him some slack and time. :?
Ditto on that!

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
MagazineParts has always done wellfor me. Sorry that you are having trouble.

May I ask what parts you are waiting on?
+1

I never had problems with them in the past like some people are today.

I would also like to know what you are waiting on.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
bummer. i got burned by going for the priority shipping too.

i got heated over it also but in the long run i am satisfied with the rails i asked for. in fact i'm considering ordering more for the second ps90, i just won't be expecting them right away.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
ive never had any issues with them either....i wonder when he is going to have things for the Five-seveN

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had ordered the fake silencer and the dual mag. clamp.........I wouldn't even mind the wait, but everything said in stock and still no response from multiple e-mails...this my friends is bullshit.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
that stinks sry to hear about your trouble

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is now sunday the 6th and still no response....not an email noone answers the phone....If i do not recieve a refund by tuesday and will file every complaint I can possibly make against this company. I never in my 27yrs on this earth have been treated with such disreguard when it comes to an order placed with anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I wish you had the same luck as I did....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts