FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The security guard was looking like a 1 bullet " Barney " to me ! Maybe suffers from Napoleon Complex.

Reactions: rslsss

·
Registered
932 Posts
Any of you surprised at the security guard's response? They give the guards a little more authority than they really need. I honestly saw nothing wrong or offending in what the Veteran was wearing.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Just another reason for me to never go to that mall. :p

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am aware that bandannas are not allowed in some places because of GANGS showing their colors, so when I saw the title of this I wasn't surprised. I don't want gangs coming to the mall when I'm shopping with my family and getting in a shootout because someone wore some colors. This isn't about this, but it can cause problems in some locations.

And I'm not sure what him being a Veteran has anything to do with the story? It's not like it's a patriotic bandanna or something he would have worn in the Military? If a non-veteran was getting harassed by mall security for the same thing, would it not be as big of a deal?

·
Banned
596 Posts
Haven't been to a mall in years. Makes me feel too much like one of the cattle...er...sheep...er...whatever!
I don't like em.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts