FN Herstal Firearms banner

[Video] Fox News connects Obama’s gun safety policies to Oklahoma beheading

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  saltpinch 
#1 ·
No argument here and why I carry! :MM:

#3 ·
Great clip, Detroit Police Chief went on the air after several armed civilians saving others or themselves and said Detroit Police Department is Understaffed, underpaid, and takes an Average of 20+ minutes to arrive. He stated that all lawful citizens who go though the CCW class or even more shooting classes need to arm themselves as they cannot rely on the Police right now..

#4 ·
Canyon Man, you're on it, my friend, but unfortunately the 'wind' of the current administration, and probably the next, is blowing the wrong direction. No one will have that debate, because it requires a firm leg to stand on, and the anti-gun sentiment does not have that. It is purely emotional. The problem with this is that the vast majority of our population are not thinkers, and they do not posses the intelligence or education level to understand that this very topic goes to the heart of what this country is, where it comes from, and where it's going.

What WILL happen will be a continuation of what we've seen already; little snippets like BHO's "citizens with guns" in a recent statement on Ferguson, that don't stick in and of themselves, but the picture that people put together, seemingly on their own, will eventually equate 'guns' with 'bad', no matter the facts (some would argue this has already happened). Then it's a very easy step to see the 'line' and choose 'good' over 'bad'. Who could fault anyone for siding with what is 'good'?!

Without a major change in the approach to this issue in the public realm (media, etc.), which isn't going to happen in the mainstream other than Fox (and they're already considered fringe by many), this line will continue to get etched deeper into the collective consciousness. If the people of this country do not prevent it from happening, I believe the day will come when you and I are the enemy, and we won't get to have our say on the matter.

P-Factor, sorry for the hijack...

#7 ·
Good guys with guns are NEVER the problem!
I wish the President would get off the Bloomberg Band Wagon and do something meaningful like protecting the country - Ummm,,,Maybe securing the borders. It might help with Ebola and terrorists.
Everything he touches turns to crap.
Let's start quarantining the Ebola carriers n the White House and see how much he cares then, lets see if he is really a man of the people.
Thanks for posting - P-Factor

#8 ·
Need more judges like this one.

Reactions: P-Factor
#9 ·
Just getting back to this thread. Thanks DaveConn. I think I deleted my post as you were replying to it. I was worried about opening a can of worms that maybe I shouldn't. But yes I agree with you. The thinkers of our society seem to be busy with other things, as this current administration is on the march against our liberties.

#12 ·
Wad up a morality question right back at your doc.

Question(Dr.) : "Do you etc"...?

Answer1: "My family grew up in the military, Sir". "What are you trying to say about my family, Sir"?
Answer2: Add more, and state that your mother's side is Jewish or Afr.American. "Sir, does this question have something to do with my family's background"?

'Moral of the story. Make him/her feel like schitte.
Give them the stink eye as if they insulted your Military history and heritage to an extent.

Get the idea?
You don't have to answer the question.
You are completely allowed to make them feel like crap on their drive home that evening.

Fill in the blanks as needed toward those that do not support your rights, even though their goal was to find a crazy guy in the haystack due to their new job requirements.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.