FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any good videos of how to replace the trigger of the FS 2000?
Thank you
Painted Man

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The FNH owners manual, available on line, shows how to remove the trigger group in general.
I have not seen a video on how to replace the trigger on a FS2000 nor I am I aware - I may be out of the loop - of a trigger replacement being available.
There are some modifications that can me done to improve the feel of the trigger. I am late this morning or I would detail them. There are 3 that come to mind.
If interested, please PM me and I would be happy to respond a little latter.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Is there any good videos of how to replace the trigger of the FS 2000?
Thank you
Painted Man
Remove the hand guard, raise up the trigger bar, the trigger slides out the front.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Remove the hand guard, raise up the trigger bar, the trigger slides out the front.
Just one note... should be obvious, but you need to remove the barrel assembly to remove the hand guard. And the hand guard comes out just by pulling strait down on it.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Skip to 1:00to remove the barrel assembly. Then can skip to 2:00 to see hand guard removal. You do not need to remove the bolt assembly to do anything with the trigger.

Reactions: Painted Man

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Having posted all that, I suspect you want to know how to remove the hammer group.

Charge the weapon, make sure the gun is empty of ammo. Do not pull the trigger, hammer group will not come out, if the hammer is in the fired position.. Take the bottom of the butt pad pull away from stock and slide up, and off the gun. Grab the hammer group and pull it out.

Reactions: Painted Man

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm asking because I just purchased a FS2000 and wanted to add the "Neu-trigger" to it....any videos on how to do that,also,,anyone have opinions on it?
Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts