FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Vendor
3,282 Posts
Chicken juice on the conveyor belt LOL....

Hey on another note , I know how we got into this toilet paper shortage !!!!!.....!!!!!

Ready ?

One person sneezes, and 100 people **** their pants !!:grin:

·
Premium Member
13,263 Posts
What's Sad! :sad: I'm afraid it's only going to get worse! :p
I didn't help matters!!! Sort of created somewhat of a panic at Sam's Club yesterday morning when I was caring two boxes of Red Man and four 20LB bags of rice thru the store! I didn't want to risk touching a infected shopping cart! lmfao!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
98 Posts
My wife and her sister headed out to Costco for the mid month shopping trip. She needed to buy some toilet paper and other stuff.

No TP. One of the guys stocking shelves told her that they'd been out of it for 2 weeks. A truckload was expected this morning but she better be there when they opened up as it would be gone pretty quick.

They got the rest of the stuff they needed and drove over to Sam's Club. Same thing. Bare shelves.

She called to tell me she was on her way home and couldn't find any TP (Walmart was out of it, too.) I checked on line. Amazon was out. I could order some $50 to $60 dollar packages of 48 rolls but it wouldn't be shipped till about Mar. 22. I checked on line at the local dollar general, etc. type stores and all of them were out.

Checked Lowes and wouldn't you know it. Lowes had shelves full of TP. When we got the grociers put away we got back in her Outlander and drove to Lowes to get TP. And then also bought flower seeds, some seeds for the small garden, a new set of faucets/drains for the bathroom sink, some plastic containers for storing some stuff in the shed, etc. and ended up paying out $250 on a shopping trip for a couple packages of TP.

·
Premium Member
9,482 Posts
the most important thing to stock up on is ammo lol
I managed to milk a metric f*ck-ton of ammo out of this situation. UPS has been here every day this week, and still has two more deliveries to go. Of course as some sort of cosmic payback, the boxes are all probably teeming with the virus.

But seriously, though...this is why we always keep a couple months of food on hand for us and the critters. Last thing I want to do is play Ben-Hur up and down the aisles of a grocery store.

·
Premium Member
13,263 Posts
I think the toilet paper shortage is going to be far worse than the Corona Virus! Can you imagine all the people that's going to be running around with stinking dirty A*sholes!!!!!!!
lmfao!!!!!! :lol::-D
I'm going Sheryl Crow! should be good for over a year with the supply I have on hand! lol!!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
9,482 Posts
I'll just drag my ass around the backyard. It works for the dog.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
On the way to the gym I stopped in the Costco parking lot to see if sanity has been achieved yet. Cops every where and people waiting outside to get in. It’s like a roller coaster line to get in. Got to the gym it’s a ghost town except for a few hot chicks that I wouldn’t mind contracting corona from. See you guys later

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
On the way to the gym I stopped in the Costco parking lot to see if sanity has been achieved yet.
Just wait and see how long it takes to refill the "pipe line of goods" and since this is going on nation wide we will see shortages for months to come. I expect prices to rise on goods because of supply and demand. .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Like coupe11 said, tons on toilet paper at lowes. Saw a bunch at Ace hardware too. Wasnt looking for masks but when I was at Atwoods buying ammo, i noticed they had a lot of 3m masks still. Still plenty of stuff around, just not where your average panicked lemming would think to look.

1 - 20 of 275 Posts