FN Herstal Firearms banner

261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I tried the bison burgers and it tastes just like regular burgers except a little more tender. Not sure if it’s healthier but it was more expensive until I saw new prices on ground meat the other day at 5.99 a pound lol. Hopefully things balance out in a few weeks if people are allowed to go back to work. Democrats don’t want the economy to recover cause of the election year so we have to suffer through this

·
Registered
503 Posts
For what it's worth ... this past weekend we had a couple "outdoor dining" excursions. The first one we could sit outside but needed a mask to use the bathroom. The second one we didnt need a mask to walk through the restaurant to the 2nd floor patio and didnt need mask for the bathroom. I got a bit used to not wearing a mask - felt back to normal. This morning I went to Home Depot. I forgot completely about the mask thing. I realized once I got to my destination aisle - holy crap! I forgot my mask. And am carrying a 1911 no less (but Home Depot respects my rights and doesn't have a no gun sign, but the no-mask is inviting scrutiny). I asked an employee if he could give me a mask and he said No worries, they are pretty relaxed about it :) I was able to check out and get back to my car without being accosted. For what it's worth I was the only person there without a mask. Certainly made me feel like a mark but everyone treated me like a citizen still and I got no snide comments or looks. I'll try better but it felt good to be treated, dare I say, like an American. We are still blessed :)

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Your Home Depot requires a mask? Must be a store by store policy. Was in one in N.E. Mo. 2 weeks ago and no signs indicating masks require and very few people wearing them.

·
Registered
503 Posts
FYI Corona 2 is ramping up. Costco had zero toilet paper left

·
Vendor
5,549 Posts
I always leave a mask in my car in case I forget the main mask in the house. Masks are required in all stores in Massachusetts. No mask, No shoes, No shirt, No service.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Midway USA has almost no 45acp in stock. No 5.7 either, but the 45acp is surprising. They had a ton more a month ago. Is there panic buying again?

Reactions: Smurky and LESTER

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have never seen ammunition for sale while shopping at a grocery store! lmfao!!!! :lol:
LESTER sir is this a dig at Walmart and their stance on selling ammo these days? ;) :D

All I know is we have a massive hoard of supplies - I have my wife buying Costco things like cases of toilet paper and canned tuna fish every week. This stuff won't go bad, but my tens of gallons of booze and these toiletry and food supplies should make solid barter should society go even more extreme as it has recently. Kirkland brand coffee should make a good barter good. TONS of fuel on hand, just in case.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I always leave a mask in my car in case I forget the main mask in the house. Masks are required in all stores in Massachusetts. No mask, No shoes, No shirt, No service.
Same thing in the Nethelands.I have 1 extra mask in each of my bags just to be on the safe side.

261 - 275 of 275 Posts