FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

from 24/08 to 5/09 am i driving around in florida on a honeymoon trip. As a collector from Belgium of everything that is related to FN and Browning, i would use the opportunity to go to a shooting range, and fire the P90, FN SCAR, ....
In my country i'm a registered guncollector and sport shooter. Now, can anybody perhaps point me to a shooting range where this is possible? I have no real luck in finding one on the internet. I drive in this trip from Miami to orlando and back.

Hoping on some help

Roderick

·
Registered
102 Posts
There are two possible ranges on that trip that I can vouch for.

I would HIGHLY recommend a range in Sebastian Florida: Indian River Public Shooting Range. It has a rifle, pistol and shotgun range. at the rifle range there are spots for 50, 100 and 200 yard shots. the pistol offers 15 and 25 yard targets. I have never used the shotgun range. They will allow class 3 fire (suppressed/auto) with advanced notice. The rifle range is bench-rest/stand up only. Very clean, very professional outdoor range with minimal fees. This range is right next to I-95 which you will most likely be driving on.

The other range I would also HIGHLY recommend is located at the American Police Hall of Fame. It is an indoor range where pistol caliber shooting is available up to 75 ft. It is very nice, very well ventilated and pretty cheap (coupons on website).

There is a third range in the area but it is a private range. I joined it but have yet to receive my key/badge. Should be here by this friday. compared to the other ranges it is not as nice, but much more peaceful. Less people around and therefore less concerns for accidents. They have ranges available for rifle out to 200 yards. Action shooting in and around structures and all types of pistol and shotgun ranges. Lastly, the sole reason I joined, is a 600 yard HP Rifle range which I will be using regularly upon the arrival of my FN SPR (a nice addition to my Browning A-Bolt). They hold competitions almost every weekend in which you do not need to be a member to attend. Their website is www.pmrpc.com

You should be able to find all types of information by googling these ranges and if not PM me and Ill look it up/ask the next time I go. Hope this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,

thanks for the info. I just checked both and will send them an email. Hopefully they can provide me with the weapons for a day of a couple of hours.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know the Police range has pistols of all types to rent, but the range in Sebastian only has .22 caliber weapons to rent, plus a 12 gauge. I thought you were bringing your own weapons. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts